Friday, December 17, 2004

Welcome, me

I SERIOUSLY had no discipline at all. I skipped the schedule this morning because I favored sleeping more than looking good. What am I doing? Or What Am I thinking? I need MOTIVATION.I cut my fringe in zig-zag manner since having a fringe made my hair flat.

I went to IKEA to buy some light bulb and spotlight.It was crowded there, but a trip to IKEA was always a fun excursion for me. The layout of the decor was very creative and somehow could be achieved at reasonable price. I could get what I wanted from there and always met familiar faces in every trip there. I bought the lightings with total cost of $20.40. I took bus 195 and took bus 111 to town. While waiting, I bought almond drink cost $2, which i thought was soya bean drink. Virgin tasting.Weird.

i went to Lucky Plaza for Dunch but It was super-crowded, hence i walked to Cineleisure to have kebab meal cost at $4.50 at KYROS KEBAB. Well, it was healthy meal. I bumped into Adrian Tan there. I went to HMV to check out the CDs and still bumped into him again. *roll eyes* Nothing much to listen hence I decided to go to Library to borrow some books before meeting lily at 7pm. I managed to get 4 cookbooks.I walked back to somerset to meet Lily but iw as early. But when I was about to cross the road to go to centerpoint, Lily smsed me that she was early. And I was early too.

We met up and went to the California Gym. We met the sale consultant, Peter , Lily's friend to answer my enquiries. The offer that I can only usethe gym at peak hour although I only pay $68 per month.He recommended me the offer that I paid $1250++ for a year and got 6 month free. I would consider first because I really not sure what the future store for me. I was more than happy to use two week pass for the gym, there fore I would not be going to school gym to train liao. I was so happy. Now, I could go town everyday early morning to attend those cardio class. YES, Motivation. The only minus point was to meet those hunky dories again. Trust me, they were not my source of motivation, rather an ugly sight of males in tights and super mini sized tanktop. Hullo, california Gym. I am back.

We went to cineleisure for a dinner. I bumped into the Hall 14 ex-cheerleaders, sarita, yvonne, eileen and ming ming ( always gorgoues ) at KFC Rst. I love the foodcourt at cineleisure - the atmosphere, the people and the TV screen.I managed tow atch Happy Fish while Lily wnet to buy her dinner. She even bought me a Christmas gift which I found it too tabooish to accept gift earlier. Anyway, how sweet to give the gift to me .After that, we went to HMV as she wanted to check out Linday lohan and U2. Now, nothing for me to listen except jazz.

Then we walked to Takashimaya S.C . I bought my favourite brownies ( cost $2.80 ) at Brownie factory at Basement level. then we went to Watson's to buy toothbrush. After that, we did some window-shopping at Giodarno, U2, topman before we wnet back home. I took bus to go back. I was so excited to amke a comeback to california. I must buy some new clothes and gym attire for this saturday visit.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style