Friday, December 10, 2004

Threesome

Today, I woke up slightly to cook a meal for my parents : Java Curry Chicken and spicy chilli tempeh. I like cooking because I always learnt new things from the mistake I made during the process. For example, always do the gravy before you put the main ingredient like chicken. It was my first time to pound the spice using mortar and pestle. I did a good job actually despite several major hiccup. Luckily, my mum said it was a good effort and tasted good. Yes, I succeeded.

My mum and I went to Bugis to return the rented wedding stuff. However,wehn we reached there, the shop was closed. My mum was so pissed off as she already had appointment with her friend at 4pm ( now the watch showed 3.40pm ). I called my auntie to hurry back to the shop.

I drove to Parkway Parade to meet Bee Lan and Hui Hui.The signage for carpark was terrible. I always made a wrong entry to public carpark. I even had to make 3 pointer which I really afraid of. Worse, finding the empty lot at the multi-storey carpark at Parkway Parade was ot going to make my day. I met them at Watson's until Bee Lan told us that she was very hungry and suggested to have dinner at Sakae Sushi. The good thing, it was her treat. Actually, this meet -up would be the last meeting as she was going overseas ( Beijing ) to work for three. it meant that she would not attend Hui Hui's and my birthday. Why everyone kept going overseas. The place was not that great compared to the one at Heeren. It was more family-oriented.

Then I drove to the west to look for this place named Wine Company at Holland Road , uinder recommendation of Bee Lan. According to her, the place was very inaccesible hence It would be better to have vehicle to go there. With Hui Hui's expertise in reading street directory map, we managed to enter the small lane ( Dempsey Road ). It was dark and deserted place until we came across the place which look like a Tanglin Army Camp. I thought we could not entered the place since there was a No Entry sign but Bee Lan gestured me to just enter. Once I entered tha place, it transformed into a very happening place. It was quite dim, rustic , kampung-felt environment. It was like Pulau Ubin at Night. I parked the car someweher since there WERE so many cars around. We stopped at Wine Company and we could not even get a place to chill out because It was so crowded with executives, expatriates and those who appreciate wine.Morever, it was going to pour soon.We decided to go to Riverside@ Clarke Quay to chill out.

I parked at Riverside Point Carpark, took a lift and went to Brewerkz. Another nice place to enjoy one another's company. the girls ordered 7 samplers and I ordered Cinderella Mocktails. I could not drink wine or beer or any forms of alcohol . I am a driver. I remembered Gad cheated me into drinking milo containing some vodka. I turned damn high and felt nausea although it contained little alcohol and I felt quite relax. They got high a little. Hui Hui was not into beer actually but more into wine , like red wine. Gosh, they had such classy taste now. We talked about finding love and ideal partner.

I learnt that, when one was young and full of objective, one tends to be choosy his/her partner physical appearance, more than the character . this may even lead to showing off the partner to the world, which described them as trophy boyfriend/girlfriend. But when one grows mature and wiser, to stay together and ever, one choose character over looks and someone who accept other as what she/he is. Looks did not last but love.

Too bad , I did not have digital camera with me because my sis brought it for honeymoon. I felt like I was in the some teenage drama or Friends Episode. It was just great. The crowds were good too. Then, I sent them off because they felt tired after drinking beer plus, they always kept like pissing every minute. Why not, they kept drinking plain water to counter the alcohol content so that they would not get super-high.

A good start of enjoyable weekend

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style