Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Third encounter

I went to Orchard @ Lucky Plaza to have my lunch before I walked to Cali Fitness Center to get my card replaced. I was told by Peter that Cali Fitness Center would be opened at Kuala Lumpur at KLCC. It was formerly sweatclub, yeah the mega-gym at KLCC petronas twin tower. I would be the one who anticipated the opening of CFC at Kuala Lumpur as well as a surpise visit to CFC at Patpong@Bangkok. After I got my card, I decided to look for the tanktop, cheap one at centrepoint. I ended up, eating Mee Goreng at former Cuppage Food court which was now called at foodfirst foodcourt ( I thought ). I walked back to Cali again. I was feeling bloated and the thought of doing yoga with full stomach can be very hellish. I decided not to exploit my body , therefor I went to crosstrainer to do some cardio for 15 minutes. This time was a slow one because I just had my meal.

Now I had another 15 minutes for the next class : Bodycombat. I realised that the Hatha yoga WAS a Yoga sun , and I was lucky not to attend that made-in-hell class. Or else, those food from my stomach would be ended up as vomitus. I walked around like some idiot. Yes, feeling a bit uncomfortable to bump into people who I would rather avoid hard. No matter what, the world ( Singapore ) was so small. Now, there were so many people queueing at the door. I also joined the queue.

Expected, there were crowds at 6.30pm ( peak hour ) to attend the bodycombat. While waiting, the ratio of man is to woman was 1: 5 . But then, the gym was not a definite place to fiund love despite ahving large number of women. There were so many types of women who made me tickled actually - their attires, their hair and -censored- body. I was not mean, but I felt like I was a member of wives' club. So many women in 30s to 40s around me but the younger ones prefer to stand in front of the instructor to give good impression. Oh, give me a break. As usual, I felt good after the 1hr of bodycombat, in spite I did some lag due to my lower stamina.

Once the class ended, the people just rushed in to get the place in the studio. I was so pissed off. What is so interesting about steps class? Lily waited for me at door and we walked up to the third floor to attend spinning class, my virgin class. There were people who was apparently tried hard to look at me if I was the person they knew. What else but I just looked down on the way to toilet and on the way to class. No time for PR session. The class was conducted by Elizabeth, who was pregnant at the moment. Women who were pregnant were exceptionally beautiful, I observed. Nothing much in the class except my butt was damn hurt because it was like 1hr of cycling. At least, no worse than those I had in Pulau Ubin. It was class to reflect what I did past few months or years and being focus . I was not that happy to do reflection while cycling hence, i just enjoy the fat-burning session.

After that, We rest a while and did some bitching session. I saw two dragon boaters from NTU, at least one of them I recognized. He was from CEE. While we was watching the steps dance, we were approached by fitness professional, lynn.

Kevin Gnapoor: [seeing the "Jingle Bell Rock" dancers] Damn!
Janis: What?
Kevin Gnapoor: I'd rather see you out there shakin that thang.


She asked me why I did not join the class. I was very slow and bad in co-ordination with my arms and leg. It was like people did 360 degrees turn while I did only 180 degrees turn, late by other 180 degrees turn. I thought Step class were for sissies. I was not that graceful enough to do those magnificient moulin-rouge styled chereography. Anyway, Lynn had very beautiful eyes, bound to say hi to her more when I met her in gym next time. Lily went back home while I did another 15 minutes cardio with cross-trainer. I skipped my abs exercise as i tried to avoid certain people AGAIN. Now, i started to think whether I should apply for membership.

I went to sauna and this time, the middle-aged man was not around. It meant that the sauna room was meant for me now. I could just do my hola hola in nude.* joking* Then people started to come in and getting crowded, there fore I went to the steam room for first time. Staying in the steam room was not that theraupatic at all. I was keeping sucking in my stomach, in fear my love handles were just spilled out and became the hideous sight for people. In front of me stood two guys with buff bod with no so good looking face. Oops. In himbotic world, It is ok to own good look but not so good bod, hence if one has no so good face, better get so damn good body. And if one did not posses both such bod and look, charm with own personality and had many good looking friends to comfort oneself. In man's world, who cares, just get a drinking buddy.

I left, feeling lighter. But got ehvaier when my sister bought me a Fong Seng Nasi Lemak. ARGH! Worse, it contained one chicken wing, 5 fish balls, otah otah, fish fillet and fried archovies. Big spread, right ! I went to sleep after popping three hydroxycut capsule and two chitosan pills.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style