Sunday, December 19, 2004

Second day in himbo's world

I did not manage to wake early to attend the class. My body felt so tired.Anyway, I had Nasi Lemak and Mee Rebus as my brunch which my body suddenly just could not accept them. I felt like vomitting. Good sign, maybe. I upload some music into my MP3 player before I told bus 174 to Orchard from Boon Lay Interchange. The journey was quite fast until it reached Tanglin Road. The traffic was slow due to overwhelming human traffic and highest numbers of vehicles entering Orchard. I managed to reach there at 4pm when lily called to ask about my whereabout. I just waited for lily outside since she wanted to go Cold Storage to buy milk.Again. I really hated california gym,it uglified me again and again.Sorry, I was just mumbling to myself while waiting for lily. I loved myself, do not worry.

We walked through the heavy human traffic to go to centrepoint. Lily could not manage to get the sweetener but get her milk while I managed to buy HL milk and energy natural bar ( banana and wheatbran ) cost about $2.35. While shopping, I kept bumping into these two guys, which apparently I was trying to avoid crossing each other path. Lily noticed me actually. I was fine with brotherhood, sisterhood or lovers but two men showing affection in the public and then looked at me. It happened twice and I felt damn awkward. I did zipped my fly. I did not have any turtle sign pasted on my back or soever embarassing situation I encounter. It was just no so right.

Karen: You know who's looking fine tonight? Seth Mosakowski.
Gretchen: Okay, you did not just say that.
Karen: What? He's a good kisser.
Gretchen: He's your cousin.
Karen: Yeah, but he's my first cousin.
Karen: Right.
Karen: So, you have your cousins, and then you have your first cousins, and then you have your second cousins...
Gretchen: No, honey, uh-uh.
Karen: That's not right, is it?
Gretchen: That is so not right.


It's right ogling at other people but is SO not right to ogle at other people when you are with your beau.Anyway, We rushed back to california gym to attend the BodyCombat class again. I was so love with Bodycombat, a very machoic session to trash virtual idiot in the class. But this time, it was this young guy who did the session. It was fun actually because I roughly knew the sequences but not perfect yet. At least I was better than the guy beside who apparently did not know the step at ALL, even the instructor came to him and show him, yet he still could not master. SO retarded.But then we left early because lily wanted to attended Yoga by Mazie.

Yogasun , a new level of Yoga which made me curious whether it would be an easy feat for me. While waiting, I went up to go and pee but the place was damn crowded, hence I just might endure throughout the session. I hated wet underwears due to the vigourous perspiration and because of that, the sweat wet my frontal part of short as if I was peed inside my shorts and that was super embarrasing moment. Those Hunky Dories and High-class beauties might be laughing their heads off when they saw that. While waiting, I managed to acknowledged a lot of familiar people attend the gym but it was fake gesture though. I did not want to do anything related with them. In himbo's world, we had to stay plastic in sincere manners despite how terrible they were and then had a bitching session with our pals during coffee break. But in guy's world, we just act dumb and did my own things. Mazie did not recognized me already. Yogasun was the toughest session I had ever attended. With my inflexibility of joint and stiff mucles, I could not do most of the yoga poses. I just looked and admired at mazie's yoga poise. Very stunning and beautiful. At least they were people who could not do and some who tried hard to do the pose. ended up looking like defective dumpling or ketupat. I just stared at them with the most ridiculously astonishment more than wow expression. After yoga, lily went back early while I continue doing my cardio on crosstrainer machine for 15 minutes.

I bumped into Steed, a hairstylist who did the back pull-up. he was surpised to see me here.

Then After that, I went to sauna again for a while to do my normal routine. My skin was getting dull and grey. There was one young guy and other middle-aged man. OK, the gross part was this middle-aged man apparently had no shame of ...... wait proud of his body as he loosely tied his towel, exposing his balls. Gosh, no matter where I sat, I just could not escape my eyes from those ugly sight unless I kept facing to the wall, which occasionally did to spite him. But people who entered the room were more afraid of my weirdness than that ...... undescribeablly sight. I went to steam room but those steam irritae my eyes, hence I just went back and enjoy my sauna session and this time he was gone. Guessed it were the balls of fire by the heat inside.

I left but I was being appraoched by the nipple-pincher, Jerry. Luckily, I had sling bag to cover my chest but was not escaped from his perverted hand who touched my waist.

My conversation with him
Me: Hi.. how long you been here? 6?7?8?
Jerry: Na lah, only then about 8.
Me( looking at my handphone time show 8.10pm: Wah! Just only ah. Anyway your house so near ( wild guess )
Jerry nodded.
Jerry: How have you been? Been long time do not see you in the gym?
Jerry: And why you looked so nervous?
Me: This was my second time here and felt weird comiong here again. Therefore feel a litlle bit uptight. I was on trial now, so you might see me around. Been two years I ended my membership.
Jerry: Why come back?
Me: Just try out again and see how?
Jerry touched my waist forcefully despite trying to avoid his damn perverted hands and said : Yeah I think you need to join back
Me: Oh, thanks. see you.*Roll Eyes*

I went to the Cineleisure to buy two chicken Pao before taking bus 106 to clementi and took bus 99 back home. I felt tired but managed to catch Swan pageant. Time to plan my timetable tomorrow.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style