Saturday, December 18, 2004

Re-Hi CFC

I met Lily outside Topshop at 3pm, apparently I was late again. We went there to give tyhe donation in form of food, usually dry to Boys Brigade booth. I should thank Lily for buying the stuff for me. Then we went to cold storage as lily wanted to buy some milk to regain energy. Then we walked to California Fitness Center. It was drizzling then. I was quite nervous and a little paranoid about becoming a member. My sentiment was true. When I entered, I was welcomed by somebody who hated my presence, worse he accompanied by my friends who did waved at me. But somehow I felt weird instantanouesly like it was an awkward hi and there was a strangerly acknowlegment.Maybe I thought too much but I could feel it. Why I always play a bad guy in everyone's life? I'm an angel, you know. Guessed they just did a courtesy to acknowledge me . I felt so 'extra' .

Peter told me to go ahead with training first, and see him later. I had a mixed feeling about the fitness center. I had never stooped my head up in gym. There were so many gorgeous people with beautiful bods around. but I did get my pie of attention , somehow. I was not boasting ( I got witnesses ). I met some people like Edwin ( who looked so bulky but had no time to catcch up with him since he was still training the client ) , Dennis ... who else..oh yeah..chris...

The conversation between us
Me: Hullo, how are you? Been a long time ,since I last met you
Chris ( smiled ): I'm good. How about you?
Me: Well, You may see me around here in few days later
Chris : Why ?
Me: I might be joining back to california gym. Now I was on trial for two week.
Chris: So you must miss all the attention on you, right? U just love the attention here, right?
Me: No lah. Anyway why are you perspiring? See me, you got sweat?
Chris: Yeah loh, Seeing you back here and you are damn hot
Me: Dun talk nonsense, you are hotter than me. Look at your arm...so toooooooooooone.
Me :Anyway I need to attend the class now, maybe we catch up again here? wait you always been to raffles
Chris: I do switch to Raffles and orchard. Depends on my work schedule.
Me: Oh. Then hope we bump again. Tata
Chris Tata

The most himbotic conversation at THE moment. Welcome back to himbotic world.More drama starring me in CAlifornia Fitness center. Anyway, I attended Bodycombat and saw jack there.

The conversation between us before bodycombat
Me: Hey hi. You look very big
Jack: I am fat.I know
Me: Oh ok. What class you attending?
Jack: Bodypump
Me: Oh ok but why you did go in , the class already continued.
Jack: I was going to attend two class in the row, ok.
Me: Ok [ DUH ]

Lily was sweet enough to attend 20 minutes of bodycombat with me. The one who commenced the class was Azrino. It usually crowded during Bodycombat. I felt so retarded during the class. My arms and legs coordination were totally off. i did made a lot of blunders. Gosh! I guessed people must be laughing at my retarding movement. I used to laugh at those nerd and idiots who always co-ordinate their arms and leg wrongly and yet still did not realised throughout the class. At least I made an effort to follow people in front of me to minimize embarrassment. Yes, in the end of class. I was totally bathed with perspiration. I guessed my Hydroxycut worked this time. I felt good actually. Then I met lily after class which she also neded her exotic class. I wished to stay longer but Lily needed to go back first as she needed to meet her mum at 7pm at Ang Mo Kio.

I went to crosstrainer to do cardio for at least 15 minutes. It was seriously serious and enduring workout. Then I was going to attend BodyBalance Class which was my virgin time to attend. I wondered what it was and It was by Collin, someone I was quite familiar with. While waiting,everyone was taking off the shoes. Die! I knew my sock smell could kill everyone literally. I quickly took off and hid behind the steps bench and cover my leg with my towel. Anyway, Body balance was a combo of Tai Ji, pilates and yoga. It was relaxing yet tense work out. I was very stiff and infelxible when I did the yoga segment. I guessed I managed to sweat off some calorie. I did some crunch before going back. I went to sauna for a while to make myself warmer and perspired more forcefully to get rid of cellulite and dirts.

I hated about the changing room was I was very conscious how I look. I was not that confident with my bod which went ballooning for past one year. And I wore cheap briefs. Do not get me wrong. When I was walking towards the showerroom, these men were just exhibiting themselves in the most fashionable and colourful briefs which any one would not help but noticing it. In Himbo's world, people are generally dressing up even in their inner wear like briefs. and In himbo's world. They are proud to show my bod to the damn world. In guy's world, we just wore briefs which came in three per box. I said to myself, be proud of yourself even you look like d ugliest man alive. If you thought you were good, you felt good. And I felt good after leaving the changing room. Plus I was a saint to return bunch of keys I found in my locker to the towel section.

I wnet to meet peter to get the temporary pass while I was trying to make enquiries again regarding the price. I was not sure to join the gym then especially when I saw some bad eggs which I really hated to bump into. It would be an awkward situation to be in sight in the gym.I went back home by bus , enjoying the music during the journey. In the end, It was like a reunion then.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style