Thursday, December 23, 2004

raffles

The first time to go Central Business District aka CBD at raffles place during lunch hours from Kallang. It was very crowded and people were just donning executive wear, making me stand out among the crowd because I was wearing singlet I bought at Patpong ( Thailand ). I bought BK chicken sandwich and walked to teh Republic Plaza. I was stopped by the counter guy who asked me about my card. Oh-Oh. I realised that my card was not entitled to Raffles branch. My card plus my Identification card was put on hold while I was allowed to use the gym. Raffles Branch was a little quiet and less crowded but the class was quite few. Hence I would rather choose Orchard to Raffles

Regina: So you've actually never been to a real school before? Shut up! Shut up!
Cady: I didn't say anything.


After that, I went to steam room. the temparature in the steam room was liek super hot that it can really burn baby skin. The steam was put until maximum. There was two of us inside the steam room. It would be nice just to tolerate the hot steam but covering yourself with towel. This guy chatted with me, complaining how hot the steam here that it was nearly burnt anyone's skin. What's new? He asked whether the steam room was always like this in afternoon. I told him it was my first time coming to Raffles Gym as well as to steam room. He was quirked his eyes in disbelief and say Oh really!? Wow!?First Time!?. I just smiled and say give me a break with hoo haa hoo haa thingy. He left.I left the steam room shortly after him. My eyes were red.

I left the gym and took a bus to Orchard. I thought of going to Orchard Cali for second round but soemhow I was not feeling well. I guessed It must be a long stay at steam room. I felt quite heaty.I took bus 174 to go home. I went to take a nap on the bus until it was disturb by sms from Ridz,asking me where I was. Somehow, i felt quite hungry and asked him to wait for me in town while I alighted the bus at King Albert park and took bus 174 back to town. Luckily it was 15minutes journey. lincoln called , asking me where I was. I told him that I was at Orchard, meeting my ex-roomate , therefore I could not meet him for supper later. I told him to meet me tommorow then. I met up with Ridz at HMV and then walked together to Orchard Emerald to recommend this restaurant named Esteller77. But it was closed then. We walked to the Cinelesiure Food court to ahve my usual dosage of Kyros Kebab. It was closed then but proceeded to Esteller77 restaurant beside it. I was not even aware of it. I order fried prawns set meal and green tea cost me $7 while Ridz order mee soto ( i think ). It was quite delicious although the price was quite steep for just big three prawns.

I was having dinner with ridz when Alex came to sms me where I was. I was quite surpised suddenly I felt so wanted. It always occured when I was desperately need company, I could not find any but when i found accompany, everyone started looking for me. But of course, I should follow who come first, serve first application. Then we went back home by MRT. I was like yak and yak and yak and yak all the way during the journey.I guessed it made RIdz felt bored listening to me. It was really theraupatic for me though, We took bus 179 , I alighted after City Harvest Church and walked home. After I hit the sacks. I was jsut too tired.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style