Friday, December 31, 2004

New year Eve

Today was raining non-stop. I wondered why the sudden and continous rain. Maybe the angels from Heaven was pouring tears down the Earth. I read the news today to keep update on the Tsunami disaster.PM Lee calls on organisers to tone down Ne year celebration so that to amrk the festivities appropriately and sensitively. Even the live telecast from Siloso Beach on national tv was replaced with some primetime movie.

Hence, if a party became a thanksgiving party of which we celebrate life, remember the victims who are suffering and wish for a tranquil year ahead, then one think it becomes a very meaningful event.Therefore, it would be nice to use the opportunity to do some good work and raise some donation for disaster at the events. Truly. I even spent whole afternoon research on internet regarding the tsunami and the religion. Something like Seven Bowls of God's Wrath in bible and The signs of Doomsday: Qiayamat in Islam. I felt trembled when I read beyond the Message of God.

When the earth is shaken with a mighty shaking,and the earth brings forth its burdens, and man says, “What ails it?” Upon that day it shall tell its tidings for that your Lord has inspired it. (al-Zilzal, 99.1-8),


It states explicitly that the earth moves and quakes at a command, on receiving inspiration. Sometimes it trembles.






If This happened in Singapore, almost half of the Singapore Island would be gone. Hence we are blessed



Then I started to sms everyone about their plan later to celebrate the coming year. Lincoln and David would not mind to go out and celebrate New Year. I dressed in pink giodarno long sleeve tee and pink cap and went out to meet David when i receive a message from Lincoln that he might not be going because his other half was very angry. I was not that surpised if he did not want to go out because I was already expected the outcome. He tresure his loved one than his friend. I was a bit disappointed but do I have to endure the anger at the hands of our friends and fellows.Doubtless, the feeling sometimes could be very distressing and also rip me apart so much so that I feel awfully weak. The more I think, the more I got depressed. It compel me to resort to despicable ways to heal our wounded ego; to react and inflict through sms. Since he prioritize his loved one who might noot even last longer than our friendship, I would re-consider to lend my shoulder to cry on or even help when he is in need of help from me because I was not that important in his life compared to that beau of his. Thank God, I did not do that. I promised to be a better person. I let it go and composed myself in such circumstances was equally imperative.I must a believer who would not let go of their relations with other humans. I was trying to improve my relation with someone who apparently did not return my sms but my friend

I met David by coincidence on the train at Lakeside. I told him that I could not get someone's reply when he asked me about him. He went to sms him and yes, he managed to get the reply from him in quite long time. However, only David and I went out to celebrate the coming New Year. We went to Cineleisure but the place was really super crowded plus it was drizzling.We decided to go to Latitude cafe but was closed early. Hence We went to TCC cafe beside Centerpoint. However we were told that we need to wait for the seat hence it would be wise to give them my contact number. After that, we went to foodcourt at Orchard Emerald to eat but I was not in the mood to eat but to wait for awhile for the call. we were bitchinga bout the ads on IS magazines regarding the male masseusses. It seemed that the ads about massage by Male therapists were covered on two apge and their advertisemenst were damn sleazy and cheesy. We just could help but amazed by the numbers of male masseuses in Singapore. Funny still, as young as 16 year old male. Fishy!

I received a call from TCC and that was quite fast. This handsome guy led us the way and recommended us the set meal cost about $28.80+++. After he left, we both were trying to calculate the single order and compared with the set meal. The set meal was cheap by one price of coffee. Anyway the soup and the desert contained alcohol. Hence, I passed them to David to indulge while I ahd my dory fillet with speacial oriental sauce. The waitresses were damn pretty and even the customers there were good looking people. We had fun inside the TCC . Been a long time, we had fun together. Anyway he ordered this lovely layered latte named raspberry latte which looked stunning but tasted like pink cough medicine and it was horrible. Imagine a coffee added with raspberry syrup = disaster. Anyway, I did got some attention from the people at TCC. Maybe, they thought we were some tourist and quite super cheerful. Then after that, we walked to Heeren since David did not like to go clubbing or pubbing because he felt tense whenever he went to club/pub. He just hated the crowd in small area. Then we walked towards Takashimaya S.C and the place was super crowded with people and bangladesh people. It was quite fun walking along the S.C. It was like snowing out of sudden because many people sprayed this snow flares( those bubbly foams being sprayed out of the can) in the air and at the people. I wanted to join fun hence I bought 5 can cost me $10. David and I shared and started spraying at those who attcked us or anyone especially kids. I did not get much attention here but David got so many people attracted to him and spray those snow flares directly on his ear/face and neck and also indirectly. He was so lucky. I just terrorised anyone anyhow. We was like been walking to and from from Cineleisure to Orchard MRT station and back. Apparently, we bought 6 can cost $10 and started spraying on New Year Countdown. It was very beautiful sight: It was like whole Orchard was snowing, thanks to the strong wind who blew the foams high and hard.

It was a good start for New Year, despite there were few who could not like the sabotage made by these bangladesh people. They did not mean any harm but to had fun actually. Some people just had foul attitude. It was cheap and interesting way to celebrate new year. We both just let our hair down and be childlike, just like 10 year olds kid enjoying every bit of excitement and fun that time. I felt young and energetic. The feeling was magical. Our clothes were dirtied with ribbon confettis and wet due to the condesnation of the foams.We went back by last train at 1am. We talked about the bangkok trip and I was so wanted to go there again. And again I managed to get last bus EW27 at Boon Lay interchange. I spent less tonight but the celebration was priceless.Too abd, I did not had digital camera to show the moments.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style