Wednesday, December 29, 2004

New Day wil come

The Death toll from Tsunami disaster reached 70, 000 and maybe up to 100, 000. My mum was already packed some old clothes and money for donation. Maybe It is my turn to do some tidy up in my wardrobe and pack some old clothes for Sri lankans. For monetary aid, I guessed I would not lavish much on my birthday celebration.




I crushed on my cat



Anyway, lameness aside. I went to Yio Chu Kang Stadium to do my 2.4km trial run. I managed to run non-stop with my mp3 player on. I encountered chest pain and difficulty in breathing. I just did slow walk for three rounds and enjoyed watching other joggers and the beautiful, cloudy sky.Then I went for a swim at YCK pool for awhile because the water was super cold. I shrinked like a prune.

Today I let the good opportunity of making good friends slip away again and leave me frustrated. I, just some others, do have interpersonal problem : Fear of appraoching poeple, making people thinking that I was aloof and proud. I was a little uncomfortable meeting new people. Yes, I was lonely but still I did not reach out. There were others who were lonely too but I didn't approach them. Or if I do reach out, why did I take out what Bach and Deutsch (1970) call "rejection insurance?" I sound desperate for new friends but who did not need friends, good ones especially.Sighs. i should understand that fear of rejection is normal hence I should indulge myself in self-doubts or self-criticism when being rejected. Enough said.




My calendar



See how much I changed ( Guess not ) for 2004. Ever-changing hairstyle with super infectious smile I had. I just loving it and proud of myself but more timeline for 2004 later. Enjoy in 2 days time. I was just worried about IPPT tommorow

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style