Thursday, December 30, 2004

IPPT

Today I woke up late, around 11am. I surfed some online diaries, with the reason to pacify my raging heartbeat. I was so nervous because I would be going to take IPPT this afternoon. My body system was in total haywire. I felt nauseauted and panicked. Too much butterflies in my stomach. I really hated this kind of feeling. I would go and clear my bowel like five times to make sure I felt lighter and clearer.

I took mrt there at 4pm , and reached at Maju camp around 4.30pm. It was my virgin trip to Maju camp. I just followed this horizontallly and vertically challenged guy there. Unfortunately, I was the one who led the way, following my instinct. I went to change after taking a tag. Yes, I still felt nauseated and kang chiong. I kept drinking water and breathed slow. I did not wear singlet because I did not like to be show-off when i was not confident of passing my static station.

While waiting, I was approached by this guy, asking me about my level of confidence. he was married and had one son and was not even confident to clear his pull-up. His birthday was on 6th January. I guessed most of the people who took IPPT today are january kids. We were like we knew each other long. I was lucky to get someone to talk to to reduce the tension which was being built in my body system.Around me, few of them were in my age range, mostly I could guessed were fathers or quite older guys. Imagine I was going to reservist training with guys who had potbelly and or age tremendously. It could be very weird for me, I was still 18 years old ( literally). First static station is sit-up, I helped this fair guy first then when it is my turn, i only did 35times. My goal is just to get C in every station. I did not push myself hard to score better because I need a lot of energy for 2.4km run. The second station was standing broad jump. My first trial I got 215cm which was very disappointing and I did for second time and got 229 cm. My third and most fearful station is pull-up. I was surpised to get 7 pull-up even though I could do more. On my 7th pull, I looked behind to see the C score ( 7-8) board and I just dismounted, making the PTI amused and other people bewildered. lastly, it was shuttle run. It was just plain lucky that I score 9.7s for that station,

After finishing, that new friend decided not to take 2.4km since he failed his pull-up station and wished me luck. I bid him goodbye. I was super nervous to maximum level . The weather on the other hand can be disadvantagous or advantagous . It was raining , not heavily. Hence the ground could be slippery but then the weather is quite cool, hence very conducive.

In Maju camp, it need three round to complte 2.4km. It was not bad during first two round until the third round, I made two stop near training sheath. Yes, I was quite regretful for that stop.The people in front of me stopped, prompted me to stop too. Running through the slope, quite low for three time could be tiring. On the last downslope, I dashed like nobody business.I could feel my heart out of my body. Then we waited for the result to be tallied and got de-briefing by chief PTI regarding the RT. It sounded tough. Luckily my number tag is 49, therefore, faster to get the result.

I was quite disappointed with my result. I goot 12.20s for my 2.4km. It was neither here or there. Why? It is because at 12.00s, I got get silver but at <12.40s , I failed my IPPT. I should be blessed to get $100 incentive though. Disappointed again. I should not stop. Maybe I took IPPT again next week.Then I went to YCK to swim or rather to de-stress myself. It was quite cold. Then I had my dinner at KFC at Ang Mo Kio. Then I went back home.

TWO MORE DAYS TO NEW YEARS YET I kept watching Channel Newsasia for latest update on Asian Tsunamis . Very Disturbing for me.Let's pray together that Singapore would be same from any disaster. We never know the hidden message behind the occurence of Tsunami and maybe it was a warning sign from God to show His Mighty and how tiny we are to Him. Peace.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style