Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Freedom

I woke up early because I needed to send my sister and her hubby off to airport. They were going to Mauritius, not Maldives for their honeymoon.I ate Mee Goreng as breakfast before setting off. Luckily, my sis's hubby drove to Changi Airport so I had a good time enjoying the scenery on the way there.Lame excuse, rather but because I hated morning traffic.

We reached airport at 10.30am when we heard the announcement that their flight are alreadly opened for boarding. Yet, she still ahd not changed her currency. Despite, my mum and I bid a good bye and greet safe journey for newly-wed




Mauritius



I drove back using AYE which of course took a longer time to reach home.We went back home for awhile before we set off to Choa Chu Kang. Before that, we went to Jurong point to deposit money, a lot of money. Once we reached there, I managed to get one empty parking lot just in front of the entrance or else I would be driving around to look for it. After deposit, we went to the Pet's Shop to buy cat food. My mum was surpised to see the dogs, cats and hamster were on sale there.

I droved to Choa Chu kang to visit my grandauntie( my favourite auntie and my mum's best friend during younger days) who lived near Limbang plaza. We had mee soto which I had a second helping because it was damn delicious. She owned several stalls selling food.I just there as a chaffeur and a listening ear ( or rather being busybody )for their conversation, especially my sister's wedding.

The few topics which i found interesting :
1) My sister's wedding was still a talk of the town due to the grandness : Total Price was cleverly kept a secret by my sister even my parents and I did not know even till now.
2) Comparison of my mum's friend (whose daughter who is the actress ) in terms of decor and claimed the spending was much higher in spite the decor was much simpler than my sister's
3) My grandpa's confession about the basketball court was very dirty and he could sense the strong aura when he did the cleansing of area.
4) Relatives dispute
5) My marriage future and appropriate age to start family.

I was not stressed regarding whether I would not get hitched.Ever since after my sister's wedding, I received more than 5 matchmade proposal from my mum's friends and auntie who claimed they are few of the best in terms of family background, behaviour, ethic and culture. I just smiled all the way. They thought I was rich, well-mannered and a teacher just like my sister, do not talk about me being good looking among the others. Gosh! They should wake up their ideas.Career is my focus not love. I did not mind getting married late. They die die wanted me to get married at 30. I was like ....bleah!

We went back home after that. I was bored to death at home even though I had car for a spin. I just stay at home and clean my room.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style