Friday, November 05, 2004

Second Down

Yes,at last I knew who left the parking lot for me at 4am. It was Gardenia Van. I guessed he needed to do early delivery. It helped me save my time and myself. Grateful. Instead those who did not know what Gardenia is?




The brand famous for Bread




I went back home and took an advice to sleep early so that my mind could rest and would help me remember all the facts I had been digesting.

11 am
I woke up with sweet surpise, seeing my cat really take a nap beside my body. I could feel the warmth of her fur against my skin.Yes, I slept topless. A good day to start my day. I went to take shower and wear the tee of my favourite colour.I heard it was lucky colour. I did some revision or rather tried to memorise as much fact as possible. Suddenly my body got into total mess-up. I felt nausea, my hands trembled and had stomach upset. Is this the symptom of highest level of stress?

2.10pm
I cursed like hell, while waiting for the bus for 10 minutes. With my messy behaviour of my body system, I swirled down to level of stress to maximum. Memorising the notes at last minutes did not, either.

2.20pm
I felt like shitting, maybe I was too nervous.Plus, seeing my lecturers there did make me feel guilty of crime ( not attending lecture and being proactive )I made. Nervous, nervous, nervous.

5pm
Left the Exam hall, leaving behind whatever I already did, my best. I meet Aida and chatted with her a while before I alighted and walked home, Actually walking under the rain could be very threpautic. It remind me of My childhood at Kampung and Brunei trip. Those things only could make me smile to myself like Idiot.




Beautiful Sight




7pm
Did my hand analyis online for fun.Try Yourself. Nothing better to do especially post-exam ( one paper only ).




My right palm




The analysis stated that:


Your strong, deeply etched lifeline reveals a strong nervous system. In addition to that it reveals an equally strong physical constitution. The stronger the life line, the stronger the overall constitution, ensuring that there is stamina, vitality and good health.

You are a person more likely to succumb to illness more easily and take longer to recover. With the nervous system being more sensitive and finely tuned, mental or emotional stress will play a large part in the overall physical well being.

You are hard working, alert and work according to a planned scheme. You are quite willing to follow rules and regulations and also to have continuity in a family business.

You are wise and intelligent. You carry out your activities with forethought and conviction. Sensitivity of nature becomes very noticeable.Your moodiness is often uncontrollable, in the sense that the company of people you may be in will dictate your moods.

You are a person with a cold, unemotional nature with an inability to express love . You are more likely to consider the practical aspects of marriage.

You devote your feelings to a cause. Emotionally you throw yourself in to whatever you are attracted to which means that everything else takes second place. This attraction is mainly related to work and career.

You may not be trustworthy. You are adept at telling lies.

You will be active right up into old age.

You will be blessed with a stable relationship.

You may undertake many travels to many places.

You may be healthy,wealthy and may lead an honourable life.

You are a prominent intellectual.You mnay be a topnotch scientist,philosopher and thinker.You are likely to attain complete success in any task you undertake in your life.

You may be afflicted by some very serious health ailments from the point of time as indicated by your health line.


There are some things need to learn, some need to improve, some to take note and some to get rid of.

8.30pm
I watched the result show of Singapore Idol. I was quite surpised that Daphne WAS SAFE and Olinda was bottom two.My purpose of watching Singapore was watching Taufik and Olinda's performance.They got idol standard but Daphne made me cringed and Slyster, despite a good vocal, was too rock-able to my liking. He reminded me of Brent. Euwww!

11.30pm
I drove to NTU canteen A to revise Law of Engineering.I love open book examination,I had another shot of coffee depsite making a resolution not to have any coffee because of dehydrating factor.Yes, I looked very tired again. Not to mention those thousands of spot on my face. Time for a visit to Fashion Doctors.




I guessed it might be my pillow that caused the pimples







Wide smile







Being me



LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style