Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Rest Day

12pm

Just woke up despite having wake-up call by my cat so many times (purposely opened the door so that she could enter and disturbed me ).I checked my handphone for any important sms.I did not receive any so I went back to sleep in my parents room.

1.30pm
I woke up again, took a bath, did some timetable for today, the weather was very nice and shiny, hence I took mrt to Little India. I did some reading on M144 notes.I was being distracted by teenagers in worst latest fashion. Maybe I was too old.Suddenly, it started to rain very heavily.

3.30pm
I reached Little India but lost my way to Mustafa Center. I just follwed my intution and bingo reached there in 15 minutes time. I was fascinated with the colourful displays and decorations along the Serangoon Road. I felt like a curious tourist without camera. I should go at night to see the lights.

3.45
I walked around to look for some beauty products* smile* - moisturizing, cleanising facial foam, hair wax and bio-essence product for my mum and myself, undeniably. I walked back to Farrer Park LRT and changed station to Outram Park.

4.30
I was beside the groups of ITE students.One of them dropped the handphone on the escalator. HE tried to look for it. But then . his friends and I saw soemone picked up the phone on the top of escalator and he just walked away ,after seeing no one claiming for it. That guy came back empty-handed, realising that his phone, was gone...forever. And I was so pissed ( for fun) at his friends for being stupid and did not help their friend retrieve the phone from that stranger. Inside the cabin, it took a while before one of them suggested to call his number. But to realise that, the handphone was switched off. Expected. I witness the stupidity and the true meaning of friendship from this bunch of idiots. I felt so disgusted with his friends attitude. theye even mocked at him for being careless. *ROLL EYES*

5pm
I stopped at Jurong East MRT station and took bus 334. I went to the Bazaar where they sell so many delicacies and foods. I stopped by to buy pohpiah and vege curry puff

6pm
I reached home, did solution on A math assessment for my neighbour's daughter.I spent my time watching TV insetad of studying.

9pm
I drove back to school to study in the library,ended up updating my journal. I needed to buck up and concentrate on my revision, since the next two paper depended on my memorizing skills.

11
I got warning sign that the computer was going to shut off in 15 minutes time.i chatted with this babe in the library who squattered in her friend's hall 13. She is so pretty, and well-dressed. But attached to ugly guy. Sighs!

1130pm
I drove to canteeb B and continued studying for M443 and M144.I found M144 very fascinating. I learnt more about the law in more details.

4am
I drove back home. luckily my father was awaked because I did not bring my house key.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style