Monday, November 01, 2004

Relieve

I had never been update for three day becaus ei need to complete the FYP report. YEs, It is really three days torture and I did not even start any revision yet. I had my first paper tommorow. Anyway it was General Elective but the problem is It is similar to General Paper. And I hate General Paper.

Recap for me for weekend
1) Rain Heavily, so did not wish to drive out. No haloween party. My mind was filled with stress of completing teh report
2) Did not meet up Bee Lan , guess she might busy
3) Did not turn up for Kern bday party.Argh

Sunday
1) whole day doing FYP ins chool...Seems things gone wrong when we wanted to do things right and fast. Why!??
2) Panicked that i did not have CDR to burn 5Mb of files. Plus the sign displayed that the computer would be automatically shut up in 10 minutes did not help me eitheir. Calm down and email to myself though NTU account. SAFE.

Today, spent again whole day doing FYP...like i was the only one.My cashcard no money..cannot print colour pages.... went home catch some sleep since lst nigh speant whole day awake. .....Receive NTU call...It might my supervisor or reseracher. Oh no...DIE... i delay three days liao..i gone bonkers

Now (1034pm) at school typing entry....sigh of relieve....can concentrate study AGAIN. Must buck up. I dun care about other minor thingies except claer all my subject. Life is too short..So dun bothered much about what would happeend next. Life is learning process until u see tunnel of light ahead you...maybe darkness depens on how saintly you are. Me, an angel..of course shed light loh...

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style