Sunday, November 07, 2004

Happy Birthday father

I woke up late, despite warning and threat from me to mum that I would fail my exam if I did not wake up early.I knew it was illogical and it did not work at all.I kept listening to my body everytime.I always regrettted when i woke up late and found an excuse to use night to substitute my time which was not meant for sleeping.It was not right.

Nevertheless, I still went to school around 1pm, stayed for three hours, revising my M443, which I was not even understand a single bit at all.My mum called me to go back early becase we need to go and celebrate my father birthday.Today, iw as not going to drive, never. I need to study...in the car. Ended up, I snoozed off during the journey.No wonder, some people said that Do not study on travelling vehicle - either you would get short-sightness fast or fall asleep.

Today, i was really pised with my mum's decision about having a dinner at hawker center to celebrate my father's birthday. I was just kept quiet beacuse I was in anyway worried with much more important things.Even my father,silently disagreed with her decision. He prefer the one where is litlle bit classy and buffet-styled dinner and he would'nt mind paying more. What the heck. I already ordered my Osyster sauced beef fried noodle. I swored that I would not eat those again. Imagine eating a noodle with black sauce only. Gross!

We walked around Geylang Serai to check out the scene since this year would be the last year we could feel the old nostalgia of GEylang Serai before it started to undergo new changes and development for future. I did not care less either. Nothing can be so nostalgic than my childhood album.

I bought a box of fireworks for fun. It got whistle when I lighted it. So cool.Then I droved back home, took a shower and then went out again. Feeling hungry, I went to Boon Lay market to buy the infmaous Nasi lemak but the queue was damn long. I just dropped the idea and went to 711 to buy Ribena fun-pack, bottle of Soya-bean, smoked chicken burger and a packet of potato chips.I studied till 4am.It was crowded at Canteen B. I felt alone again.






LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style