Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Funny Encounter

I woke up damn late today, so I forgot the idea of going to school to have my picture taken for the yearbook 2005. I did my laundry and boy, 6 poles were not enough for my laundry. The weather was extraordinarily good today. Then I went to the Prime Supermarket to buy some groceries for visitors this evening. I guessed I would be making Fried Mee.

I dressed up and took a train to Lavender to meet Lily. Once, I reached there, It was raining damn heavily. Seriously, It was not a good sign. Then, Lily introduced me her mum. And she would be joining us for jalan-jalan. Seriously, the involvement of someone's parent, let alone mine was really awkward situation. You would catch me walking in town with my mum.The feeling was not right. The frequency and preference of sort were not tally with each other. What the heck! I just followed suit. It might be a new experience.

We went to Bugis by train, since it rained heavily , therefore to cancel the trip to Army Market. We walked to the Bugis Village where Lily's mum wished to buy some groceries at Bencoolen shophouse. Despite sharing umbrella with lily, the rain was just so nasty suddenly. We went to Sim Lin Square and walked around. I did buy some Blank CDR for $21 for 100 pieces. Lily bought Britney Spear: My Prepogative MTV DVD. for only $29.90. Then we parted at Bugis Junction. They went to Chinatown while I walked around Bugis Junction to look for some gift for Hung Yong. I ended up buying Briefs for myself. What brand huh? HOMME loh. Those Microfibre type. Very cooling.

Then I took bus 7 with intention to walk around Orchard Road but seeing the weather was so bad. I just continued my journey to Clementi. At clementi, I bought an album as a gift to Hung Yong at Big Bookshop,It would be very touching gift from me....no... from me and the gang.I also bought a cookbook and poster:

Take Each Day, One At a time
One day at a time - this is enough,
Do not look back
and grieve over the past,
for it is gone.

Don not be troubled
about the future,
for it has yet to come.

Live in the present,
and make it so beautiful
that it will be worth
REMEMBERING.


INSPIRING!!A positive Affirmation

I reached home at 7pm , did some cooking for the visitors later. I was making Indian fried mee. I thought I did great doing the dishes except cutting the beef. We needed to know where and how to cut the beef or else it would be very difficult to chew. I think, we need to cut the meat, aligned with the veins of the meat.Today, I fulfiled quite number of tasks. I felt good. I was much hardworking than my sister. Kinda of irked seeing her watching TV , without even bothering to help out in the kitchen. I can handle though.

Around at night, I took a lot of guts to open the email from NTU.I always had this fear of opening NTU mail , especially during last year of course. Truly, I received a mail, bad news from Dr Martin regarding my CA which I did not do at all. I did not know how to reply to him because he was nice enough to put me into his class. Guilty!




LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style