Tuesday, November 02, 2004

First Exam

Today, I went to school early to do some final adjustment for my FYP report. Finally, seeing my report being printed and binded beautiful is kind of relieve. Whatever the result I might get ( I mean the result here is not academic but the relevance or the standard my supervisor will expect from me ) I quickly passed the report to him and he wanted to discuss the presentation with me. Yes, the date was fixed on 16th Wed Nov after my exam around 3-4pm. I needed to prepare at least 20 slides and gave the soft-copy to him around deepavali for em to see and adjust. I still got one more paper the next day and it falls in the morning. I just wanted to rushed back to library to revise for my next paper which i was not even did anything about it.

Once I about to sit, I receive the call from my researcher to request for my soft-copy of my report but I told him I needed to do revision but I guessed he acted blur and insisted on giving to him then. I burnt the cd and walked to his office and passed to him. He wasn't pleased with my attitude but I was not in the mood to do anything except revising. For two hours, I tried very hard to memorize whatever information.

At 1.20pm, I sat down and started to take a nap whole waiting for the examiner to say ' You can turn over the paper and start NOW' I was really very tired. My mind gone blank, TOTALLY. Seriousl, I kept flipping and staring at the paper for 1/2 hour. I did not want to be the first one to fail General Elective. Sometimes our brain really could work wonders under pressure. Most of the questions, I answer with my bullshit, tonnes of them. I totally forgot the facts because I ha no eneough sleep. Once I had momentum to write down something, I would continued writing till the time'up. God Bless me!

I went home to sleep, under nice weather. Then I gave tuition , last one to my neighbour's daugther and hoped to wish her best for exam. After that, I did a thorough cleaning in my room. Yes, my room. It was filled with creepy crawlies, soiled clothes and papers. Even my cat did not dare to enter inside. Now, I was done my cleaning at 3am. My notes were properly stacked. Even my cat happily took a nap on my sofa. She's such a beautiful creature.

I watched the program about sleep depravation and its effect on discovery channel.Gosh! It was so coincidental that i was really deprived of sleep and I was watching it on discovery channel. What is this, a sign from heaven? So, I learnt from the the documentary that I needed sleep every much especially duringe xam where one's mind need to absorb so many data and won't work if the brain was evry tired. Guessed it did happen just now. Mental Block!

Time to sleep.




Sleeping



LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style