Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Finally

If I want to have a day which represent maximum pressure point of my days. It would be today. I woke up at 7am, bought 2 'kosong' and egg prata as breakfast from Gek Poh Ville. I went to toilet twice, maybe it would be better to clear your bowel so that I would feel lighter.Not in the mood to read my notes.I travelled to NTU hall D at 9am. Somehow, today I look quite suave in green shirt and bermuda. Feeeeeeeeeeeling stylish.

The paper was quite tough, Like i said previously, although I welcomed the open book examination, I would waste time searching for solution which is somehow simliar to the exam question.Worse, it would be the time to understand the concept on the spot.It occurred to me today. I thought almost half of the paper I left out due to time constraint. I thought I could leave early to prepare my presentation.

I hate waiting for bus, hence I took shuttle bus which waste my time much more as it took a longer route to reach canteen A.While in library, I touched up my presentation slide again, which apparently took me an hour. I felt so nervous.My body seems to be very mess now.I kept trembling, inducing vomit, fatigue and worse mental-blocked. I STILL NOT prepared my presentation. I got butterly in my stomach. Yeah, that's feeling.I went to N2-B3 toilet to change into pants and took a lift to level 1 meeting room. Zeng Cai and AP Jiang were there. Their stern expression did not welcome me here and that made the situation worse. The other professor came in and I started the presentation. I did my best to do work, well it was really last minute presentation. I was not proud of myself , doing below standard presentation. After that, I was being bombarded by the present professor regarding the slide (Effective Surface Area especially).Well, I just bullshited all the way. At elast he was quite a nice guy.At last, my Final year Project presentation was over. I thanked Zeng Cai and AP Jiang so many times, for diplomatic relation. I suggested to go to fuel cell lab to clear all the stuff which I did during the period.Yes, I was so stupid to make such suggestion. I went there , clean the apparatus,threw the acid and clear what's not being used anymore.And I bid goodbye ( for good, hopefully) to him.

It's 2.13pm. I called my mum whether she cook for lunch.She was busy making a cake for her working colleagues. Hence I bought a fried rice and went back home. Nothing much to do actually. The shows aired on TV were so boring. Hence I just went to sleep with my contact lenses on. Bad habit - laziness.

At night, I got sms from Ridz to ask me out for celebration. I amnaged to meet him only after 12midnight as I got so many visitors coming to house. I drove to fetch him at hall 2. I suggested to have Nasi Lemak at Fong Seng at Clementi Road. He agreed. Been a long time, I had Nasi Lemak there. Ridz was not confident with my driving skill. Don't worry, I am good.

I parked my car at King Edwards Hall and walked down to the Clementi Road. Most of the hostelites were studying since the exam was around the corner.The path were being raised a barrier hence, we had to sneaked around to get through the barrier. Ridz told me about his nephew, who met with accident recently. Sometimes, I wondered why life could be so fragile that once lost, or nearly lost, we tend to take things more seriously around us. God is smart to know all around the World as long it still evolved.

Fong seng was crowded with NUS undergrads and others. I ordered nasi lemak with same favourite condiments.I love Fong Seng Nasi Lemak.After that, we explored around the NUS,eg the halls, the engineering block and drove back to NTU. I had great time with my old hallmate. Talking about hall, we did try to recall all the experience and sweet memories at Hall 14. Seriously, i could not recall much during my stay in hall 14 except those beautiful and interesting experience. If only, I discovered the blog earlier. We supposed to go up to our previous room, but were being barred by security gate ( which of course we did not have the password for the gate). Anyway, Ridz was the only one who could put up with nonsense and aloof attitude, That's why my stay in Hall 14 was not that bad.




LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style