Sunday, November 28, 2004

Final farewell

I woke at 7am, still thinking whether I should go to airport and bid goodbye to my good friend. Hence, I decided to go, got changed and took MRT at 8am. The journey was very late and I decided to sms felecia wheere she was as well as got sms from Bee Lan and Hui Hui regarding the trip to airport.For me, it was once a lifetime and missing such event would make me regretful for not doing my part as a friend. I recah bugis at 8.45am and I knew I was going to be late. So I alight from Bugis MRT station and took a taxi from there to Changi Airport. When I saw the tower, I started to be write the life scripts for drama of my life. It was very strong feeling everytime I went to Airport. It was like losing someone.

I met quite number of familiar faces , those in Union and NTU.They were a good friends of Hung yong and I was one of them though. It was kind aof weird to meet people again. Luckily Jhong Ren and Juliana were there. While Hung yong was busy with other people, I was busy waiting for my other two pals to come down. I talekd to Evarn, Cheng li and Hui Young for a while before they start to take pictures. At last, they came and we took a picture together as four again.It was beautiful moment.

I was one of the few who would feel the greater loss of his existence in Singapore.The person who gave me hope and determination to continue my study in NTU.Someone who helped people including me without complaints and it wa sjust purely sincere and without asking for return. Someone who observed you and adviced you to be better. Someone who also had a greater fun with me and other, without losing each other credibility. Like I meantion earlier, Why God send the angel like him to Earth? To lighten up other people life. He definitely did. I knew I was going to miss him much, but would not mention it in front of people. One could never what would happen during two years. One would question whtether the friendship would continue last as ever or..... ? I kept my finger crossed.

Bon Voyage, Lim Hung Yong




Z members, UNion mebers and F4



I began to wonder that would anyone would send me off to lala land amd who? I hate that thought as it would make me think of loneliness and loneliness sucks big time. seeing those people changed for either better of worse, we had to appreciate whatever that held us as a sane and humane - freindship, love, family and smile.Gosh I felt so emotinal(n which i shouldn't) It was just a phase of life, and we I should accept as it is.




Felecia, Kailing and Evarn - people who also brighten my life in NTU



We had breakfast at Delifrance at Changi Airport - first time . Juliana decided to followed us for breakfast while jhong ren went to teh group to have birthday celebration with one of the Union ball people which we did not even know. We have so much things to say and gossip from chapter A to E ( I guessed the girls would know the Alphabets are ). Life went back as per normal. I still had good friends in Singapore. Anyway, I got free bowl of soup when I ordered Le Tradintional meal.Why not? I was like so over-friendly with them ,asking theme anything while waiting for meal.Jhong Ren and Juliana went to Plaza Sinagpora while Hui Hui and Bee lan went shopping at Orchard Road and I went back home to ctach up with my sleep.




Breakfast at Delifrance


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style