Friday, November 26, 2004

farewell chill out

I went to school to do final print of photograph for Hung yong gift. While waiting for the scanner station to be left unoccupied, I updated myself online and supposedly to print my FYP project. Alas, I did not bring my CD today. Then I just decided to join the queue since the station would always being occupied. While waiting, I saw this hunky guy scanning some male models advertisements from magazines , like FHM and Cleo. Interesting, I thought.The only way to use the scanner fast was to stare at him with weird and disbelief look.My, I was so good at this. Yes, I managed to get the scanner quickly...not because of my weird stare but the machine went haywire. He left me to solve the machine problem.Thanks, dude. It took me more time to settle resolving the problem with the aid of the staff. I quickly scan the picture in four, went to computer and print the pictures.

I have only 2 hour to reach Orchard Rd. I smsed Lily that I would be late and met her around 7.30pm.I was kinda of missing California Fitness center while wiating for Lily outside the center. So many familiar people whom I came across when I was the member. Then we went shopping at Far East Plaza to look for beaded necklace I had been longing for. Ended up, Lily managed to get her L-shaped and diamond-studded pendant for $9.90.I was quite disappointed for not getting the necklace despite seaching for that place twice.

I received a call from Hui Hui that Bee Lan was quite pissed off since everyone was late and she was on time. Hence I told Lily that I had to met my friend at 8.30pm so I would not skipped the dinner with her. We walked to Wisma Atria McDonalds to meet up but out of courtesy, I asked lily whether she wanted to join us. We hanged out at delifrance while waiting for Hui Hui. I had Le classique meal for $6.95 for my dinner.It was quite awkward situation between the girls which I would not elaborate further. We were discussing where to chill out when Hui hui arrived. Lily suggested to go Goodwood Park hotel as she might meet the guy who asked her to join him and his friends there. I decided not since this was old friends' affair.

Lily met up with the guy named Joe, I thought.There are some vibes around when we walked towards centerpoint. After that Joe went of to meet his friends at Goodwood Park hotel and Lily decided to go home since she said that she was kinda of tired.

We waited for Hung Yong who took taxi from Bugis. We three started to bitch whoever on our mind,just to pass time.Yes, we all wore red tops for good luck. We went inside the Alley Bar and chilled out. We passed the gift to Hung yong, I hoped he would be touched with the gift. It was really hardwork from me.A promise was a promise to be fufilled and Hung yong knew what I meant.We was laughing away at each events how much we all changed except hung Yong. True enough.

I called Alex where he was going to club later. He was having dinner at some jap restaurant at cineleisure. He and Rachel ( with their gang) decided to meet me at Alley bar. I was surpised to see rachel with new hairstyle and we did manage to do brief catching up with one another. I introduced them to my best friends, H-B-H. I did not know Rcahel could be friendly towards my friends. They decided to go to Altivo bar where ALex worked. It was at Mount Faber which was really convenient for me to go there since I did not drive around.




All red and we got attention from people



We just continue our usual gossip session on certain people before we started to become cam whore. Alley bar was quite a stunning place to chill out except the music was quite loud and I had difficulty to talk normally.Hence throughout the night, I kept shouting till my voice got hoarse.




Three



We left at 1am, since everyone had plans in the morning.It was raining that time so Hui hui and Bee Lan took a taxi home while Me and Hung yong took Night rider. hung yong decided to take NR5 together with me, and I thought that was sweet.I wondered why God decided to put this angel on the Earth?Overall, I had fun today. Purely.




Three



LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style