Thursday, November 25, 2004

Alexander hospital

I woke up early to send my mum to emergency ward at Alexander hospital later. My mum told me that the car was being barricade by the constructor becase there was painting of block was being progressed. I told her that I was not bothered at all. If that was my car, I would park it at multi-carpark, and I did not mind walking a distance to there rather than seeing my car being smulged by the paints.

I went down with my mum who forced me to drive to Alexandra Hospital. It was 8.30am and I presumde that the expressway would be crowded with vehicles and those big and long trucks. yes, I was right. I hated driving in crowded road as I would needed to know the right timing and position to change lane and exit correctly.Constant changes of accelerations and decelaration did not do any saving cost for me.

Driving a car with auto-gear,one need to use more fuel/petrol, hence it cost more.

I parked in front of the emergency area. Registration fee cost $55. So many 'Chao Keng' soldier report sick at AH. I could see their 11B being submitted at the registration counter.I wend inside the consultation ward , acted as translator , then went out. i thought it was over but suddenly nurse came and told my mum that she went to go for injection and would be confined for one hour for obseravtion. I would not be staying in the area for one hour, hence I walked around AH, then went to McDonalds at Queensway Shopping Centre, did some reading and chatted a very short conversation with one lady with the worse sense of dressing who sat beside me. The McDonalds crew were so chirpy there and the strangers seemed to be friendly with one another. It made me felt quite freaked, actually.

Then I went back and sat for another half hour for my mum to com out. Actually, while waiting at the waiting area, I could help feeling amazed seeing so many 'sick' people with strange behaviour, paramedics and the Civil Defence Ambulance. How could I not forget Death and pain? Did it make me feel repented? No, just realised that life is so short and fragil ( I think I mentioned again in previous entries ) and one could not help thinking what's store for us tomorrow.Anyway, it was strangely peaceful at Alexander Hospital.

Once my mum came out, we went to pharmacy to collect the medicines. So many types medicines cost only $3.60. then I drove to Sheng Shiong mart at jurong Bowl to do some grocery shopping. The place there was such a convenient store, meant for people who are busy and did some business.Or time was damn precious for certain group of people. things were like well prepared and packaged. Anyway my mum did not like to shop there , because the price was slight expensive than wet market.She knows best, anyway.Well, for people like me who prefer convenience and easy access would prefer supermart than wet market.

I decided to go to Sim Lim Square to buy the cheapest Mp3 player , as i really needed music to motivate me to go jogging long distance.It was raining heavily and travelling back was really torturous and waste of time. Driver was more careful on road, hence slower bus journey. I went back home and realized that my mum did not cook anything, I decided to cook Hokkien Mee. i went for a long jog at nearby carpark with my new gadget.

Feel healthier

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style