Monday, October 11, 2004

What a fragile life

One of the obvious but often overlooked facts about life is that, at some point, we can likely expect to experience a significant loss. These losses are many and varied. My auntie just lost her son to cancer. I was sleeping at the hall, when i heard the phone ring twice. Vaguely, I heard my father picked up the phone and conversation was very tense. I realised My cousin had passed away.

Good men died young, according to my mum.My cousin was very devoted, filial son with a good wife and two young children who love God.Somehow,He just left life that.I think that's why the good are meant to go early - it's to teach us to cherish what we have and to cultivate the good in ourselves.I knew it must be hard for my auntie to accept the loss but being a religious lady and educated teacher, she believed this is just part and parcel of life. For sure, she would miss him very much. Mother's love.Pure.Beautiful.Endless.

This life is only a test or trial for everyone to show our own true nature it is only natural that we would accept death as not so much an ending to everything but more as a beginning of the final and lasting life in the Hereafter.

Those who are in search of truth, having open minds and hearts will recognize this as a message in truth and sincerity. Open our heart and our mind now and ask the Almighty to guide us now to His True Way. And then be ready to accept your true purpose in life. Hence, whoever sabotaged me through my blog should go and find his/her purpose in life rather than humiliated other people just to feel good.Make yourself worth and meaningful in otehr healthy activities.One never know when it would be your turn to meet the angel of death.

Today, monday blues seemed to be escalating when time went by. So busy. Studying whole morning for quiz later, ended up handing piece of paper with my name written ONLY. Then , I went to tutorial then I had my late lunch at 2.30pm before I started to go to material lab A to do SEM for less than two days. Then I met up with Collin and rest of guys for trial run of presentation ( GE ). Seriously, i did not prepare any script for the presentation.I was totally screwed up.I was the worst among the rest. Imran did very well. I rushed back home for tuition. Nothing to eat at home because my parent would be busy in the funeral. Life! When I can achieve my purpose?

"Superman" actor Christopher Reeves died Sunday of complications from an infection caused by a bedsore.He's only 52year old. Hence, there was no such thing named superman.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style