Wednesday, October 13, 2004

People Just don't get it

I spent whole morning doing SEM, when I realised I did not set the imaging proper. I wasted one hour saving blurr images for my reports. After that, I spent my time updating my presentation plus doing some rough draft for FYP. I skipped almost every lecture just to finish up whatever backlog.I did not even go to gym today for a session withn Ming Hui. I was really damn pressurized.Luckily today, my GE tutor indirectly gave us some tips on which area to focus. At least one subject could be cleared. After that, I ahd hearty session with the guys to do trial run on the slide show.initially, I supposed to go to library to study but I gave up the idea and went back home

I went to my blog to see any latest updates. Yes! I did get several nasty comments again. To whoever or whatever,please, move on. Stop being a stalker who kept bothering me consistently. You're not worth my fan at all. Go and reflect on your shameless and childish actions. Does that hurt to see yourself on the mirror? Stop showing your ugliness on me. I was totally disgusted. On softer note, thank for keeping updated on my life. I am fine. Please get over me.Seriously,I had to put my tagboard on hold and plus keep deleting these cowards comments. Now my friends could not even messaged me through my blog due to irresponsible fools.

I could handle such criticism easily.if I could not handle these minor , lame criticism well, how would i manage to handle much tougher and meanest criticism in the future , especially in the corporate world. It' s jungle out there. Just a slight pinch, hurt a little and then carry on with life as I knew I had good friends, good family and myself around.

Plus, I heard from my friend that someone really said mean , real mean things about me from someone's blog. I guessed I knew who. He was really empathised with me for having such friends who really talked back behind me.I said it's ok. That made me noble enough as someone. Even people with big names such as Mandela, Mother Theresa, Jesus, Prophet Mohammad and Buddha had his/her own bitterness of life which they just swallowed with grace. At least, I knew they read my blog. I was such an aspiration for their verbal abuse. Creative huh. For me, I did not read such trashy blogs. Seriously, would anyone would read blogs/dailies whereby one was feeling so happy and full of praise of himself EVERYDAY but solely write craps about other poeple.Kudos to those people who were still not letting me go and used me as their punching abg for their self-esteem. Worse, mention people name and identity.Well-done. I could sue that person for slander. Maybe it is about time to call Martin who work under prestigious law firm in Singapore regarding the issue. Thanks for informing me about how ugly they can be to make themselve feel good.I WON't still read the trash. Phoebe, at last there are people who visit your blog out of curiosity.I felt good to make you famous like Vivian Hsu.

Anyway, I was not born yesterday. And I was not going to play detective to find these losers. Accept them with grace. Good Night.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style