Sunday, October 10, 2004

Loser

I should thank people who stumbled upon my blog and read my dailies. But that does not mean one could really made the most nasty and mean comments about what and how I write. So what my english sucks big time! If you did not understand, DON'T READ IT. Just move on and carry one with life. Why kept abusing my blog again and again without leaving your identity.I was really pissed off. Those comment options were meant for people who can related to my daily event and wrote down how ther felt and maybe adviced and encouraged me.Definitely for some LOSER who just being beyond reason.

Hence I tend to delete all those bad karma because this is my blog and I had rights to bring positive sunshine in my blog.Stop acting as if you do know everything. but apparently not so.Gosh, there were so many people around this world.I would not feel vulnerable about it because I just could not satisfy the whole world.Yeah, I am such a guy of substance.

I felt bad when my kitty's blog was under attack by some loser or maybe one loser. It is bcause the way he commented was so similar to idiot who commented on my blog. Plus he apparently knew who she was by giving my blog link in the comments. 3-Dimensional Loser.Now he tried to make nasty comments on her other angel.This was so ridiculous. Plus it involved me.I just take out her blog from my links to prevent that 3D loser from abusing her. Mind you, she is very strong girl in character.

Anyway, I went to Tampines with my parents as they need to contribute the wedding cards to distant relatives. After round and round the Tampines area plus Pasir Ris area. I got to know Tampine roads very well. So those who lived somewhere, I could fetch them to go clubbing with me. During the visit, I got to know that my father had so many relative which I did not even aware of their existence. Too bad, I did not make a good expression because I was too tired.

Then we went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to visit my cousin who was in critical condition. He really looked beyond recognization because he was really in bad shape.We were not that close but seeing my auntie hugging my mum who consoled her, was really made me moved to tears. Seriously, what happened if I was the one lying there. My mum would feel the same as her, I guessed all mum would feel the same. Plus, seeing her wife looking so tired and sad really made me think that life is really too short. He was just only a few years difference than me. I did not know how to console them. At least i made my presence there. I started thinking of death and my worth as a human before the Creator. I was such a sinful person who loved chasing the worldy possesion in this temporary World. May God bless him, and me! And May God bless my parents too.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style