Monday, October 25, 2004

Hard Day long

I woke up damn early to go to material lab to do my XRD analysis.I was patiently waited for the analysi to end until I was being interupted by sweet-looking girl. She asked for my permission to access the computer to retrieve some data, sayinng that it would not disrupt my experiment. Being ignorant, I just could not say no to the girl who wear Hello Kitty sweater. I waited long enough, till i sensed something wrong. She left and brought Mr Liang, the technician. yes, the analysis was halted and I wasted so much time waiting for him to do some amendments as well as helped that pitiful girl who forgot her file names . Gosh! I just smiled and smiled like some mr nice guy. Yes, Mr Liang said I was such a nice guy to let her do the stuff. I was actually cursed her like hell. I need to have that datas for my FYP. Once settled, she asked me what I might finish my project. Being mr nice guy, I said 12.45pm, according to the book. See you.

Then I spent whole afternoon, trying to figure out what the contents of my FYP report should be. I still had not done the results and discussion. I seriously lagged behind my revision, despite I had 6 subjects, which were not engineering-related but need so much memorizing. I still need to finish this report by wednesday to show it to my resercaher student. He know best on this subject.Yes I had only 1 week to first paper. I was going crazy and ugly

I went back to school at 8pm by car, to continue my fyp project at the library. The library was extremely cold at night and iw as shivering like hell. I drove to canteen 2, bought Nasi Lemak , drove back to canteen B, ate my supper and did some revision till 2am when i could not make it to stay any longer . My eyes just wanted to shut every seconds. On the way home, I was stopped by police at police stop near City Harvest Church. Yes, Police stop at Jurong West and at 2.45am. I gave that nsf policeman a what-you-want-and-check-faster-because-i-was-damn-tired look. He let me off.




Guess Who







Here are the clues




Try yourself and be an ICON

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style