Friday, October 08, 2004

Happy birthday, Kailing

Today, I met Kailing at Jurong Point around 7pm to give her a birthday treat, a belated one actually. Last year, I gave her a bouquet of flower but now, it would be nice if two of us to sit down and have a hearty conversation.Yes we did.I let her choose the location to have a dinner: Pizza Hut or Siam Kitchen. Well, I decided to choose Siam kitchen as I loved thai food.
I suggested the mee curry for her while I had thai char kuay tiao with gravy, squid salad plus we got a big deal that two dessert plus two ice lemon tea cost only $3.99.

We had so much things to say, including the comments made in my blog. From her, I gathered some information, interesting ones.Something fishy. Especially when some bugger made similar yet nasty comments on my friend's blog.I started becoming detective on who the cuprit. From I had known, these girls named Betty, Lindsey, DJ could either one person or some friends of some person. Worse, it had to be a guy. Such a coward to pretend to use girl name to hide his self-esteem and abuse me in words. No such girls who ever do that to bitch me directly.Kailing said that girl usually bitch behind people back, not directly. I laughed. I believed that girl usually did not make nasty comments at first visit to my blog. It must be a guy or even gay who apparently pissed of with my good worth as a person and then impose ur beliefs and values on me.But If u are not happy wif what u know, see, read and perceive - u still had no right to sabotage my personal blog.

Secondly, I gathered that it could be someone who know me as well as my friend. Those trashing aimed at me personal weakness which only certain people knew about it plus it was all in the past when I was still learning to attain a life. Seriously, these person/people really need to loosen themslves up or tried to make themselves less complicated.Luckily for me, I had real good friends who encouraged me to become someone I can respect and love myself.I was being defensive. Just dun got jealous of me for being bold and beautiful. I proud of myself being himbo,despite saying I was just too smart and good looking for that words. Unlike some cowards who did not even left their email add/personal homepage and stay being anonymous , that did not impress me much. Only real people who visit my blog would leave their form of contacts behind.

Anyway, thanks kailing for small investigation. We walked around the Jurong point to look for a stud but then my earlobe suddenly closed,too soon. Damn, It needed to be gunned again





Happy birthday Kailing




Then we took a bus 198 to accompany her during the journey home. We talked about UOC and hall 14 orientation camp plus the fun and companion. One question struck our mind, how we both know each other? I could not recall at all.Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAILING, MAY U SUCCEED IN EVERY VENTURE YOU TAKE.PS: Go and take QA as ur FYP as the lecturer saw ur potential and you should be proud of yourself.

I met Dennis later at Boat Quay, we had Indian Rojak as supper. Nice!

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style