Thursday, October 07, 2004

Foolish Poeple

Let's get one thing straight: Forgiving is not something you do for someone else. It is not even something you do because you SHOULD, according to the standards of religious belief or human decency. Forgiving is something that you do for yourself. It is one way of becoming the person you were created to be--and fulfilling God's dream of you is the only way to true wholeness and happiness. You NEED to forgive so that you can move forward with life. An unforgiven injury binds you to a time and place someone else has chosen; it holds you trapped in a past moment and in old feelings. Apparently, there were people who just could not accept reality and then came to my blog and sabotaged it with nasty comments.

The guru said ear in and ear out and don't bother to defend yourself against those who did not know u well.It's hard to swallow at first when there were people who had problem with me.It's difficult to stay objective about these people. Sometimes I feel they're prick in balloon factory. But at the same time, they can also offer helpful suggestions. The most unaccepting task was learning to separate the good from the bad. The only consolation was that I learn a little more about myself in the process.Maybe, I also passed quick opinions on what other people do or say, but I was aghast to learn I was the butt of somebody else's criticism. However, those comments were not meant to help me improve myself, but aimed to destroy my integrity.

Eversince I had found inner peace within myself after getting rid of certain toxic people, somehow I receives so many weird and horrible comments and remarks from many strangers.They may say what ever they will, but I would not let their criticism deter me from writing my blog. I ONLY accept criticism only from people who had something to gain from his success as well as good friends.It's good to know that if I behave strangely enough through the blog, society will take full responsibility for me.I was pleased there are strangers who were curious about myself.For right now, that is my business, not theirs.Seriously, either these people had been jobless for a long time or those who take modules less than five had so much time to visit myself and being nasty. If they thought that their opinions needed to be heard and seen on my blogs, I also had right to protect myself from people who made themselves so small.

It was kind of irk , more than hurt actually because I had wrestled with my own conscience, after that I had consulted my own convictions, and after that I have made my decisions, hence their judgment will not matter much.An anonymous saying is, "If you don't want to be criticized, don't do anything, don't say anything and don't be anything. Don't be afraid of failing; it is the way you learn to do things right. Don't be afraid of falling down; just keep getting up. And don't wait for everybody to come along to get something done. It's always a few people who get things done and keep things going.

I won't never give up. I don't care how hard it gets, and it will get very hard sometimes.I would continued writing my blog, as it is my personal treasure.

Harriet Beecher Stowe said, "When you get into a tight place and you think that everything goes against you until it seems that you can't have another minute, never give up then, for that is just the place and the time when you will see the tide turn.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style