Saturday, October 09, 2004

Cafe-hope

I went to school first to do some revision or else I would felt guilty later.Around 6pm, Bee lan called me the location and time to meet up but told her I might be late to wait for my sis so I could use the car. I left school at 6.30pm and waited for my sis until I realised she would be back before 10. I was pissed off because I should have stay at school longer to do my revision. I just watched TV while waiting for my sister to come back. Even Bee Lan wished to cancel the meeting as hung yong could only meet us late night while Hui hui was very tired. I was so dissapointed but still asked her to just hold on.

I managed to get the car at 9.50pm, I drove at 140km/h through PIE, exit to Steven Road and went a long way to reached to esplanade. I could not get the park as the esplanade park cost $4 ( so expensive). I called Bee lan to meet me outside the raffles City taxi stand. There were a concert by Tiger Beer at Padang, hence it was very difficult for me to find parking space.
I picked them up and decided to chill out t Boat Quay while waiting for Hung Yong.

I parked my car at Golden Shoe park and walked to TCC cafe beside McDonalds. The place was very nice and reminded me of some Art gallery. Plus so many gorgoues people hanged out here.Eventually all of us love dthis place and would make this place our meeting place. We went up to second storey, being welcomed by nice people, got a good spot and also a good bean bags to sit on. Coincidently, the colors of the bean bags matched our top. I order TCC capuccino, Hui Hui ordered tea while Bee lan ordered decaffeinetted Coffee, She just being discharged from hospital last week and she could not order those of high acidity. She also ordered some salad and of course I would not missed ordering BROWNIES. I love brownies. While waiting, they were getting bored.




TCC






McCafe




Hence, Hung Yong managed to reach here at 1230am when the upper storey was closing. We walked to the Golden Shoe Carpark and we went to East Coast Park to chill out. Yes, East coast park.Anyway, It was something new an different. How much i love to chill out at pub/club, I accept the new experience.Surpisingly, there was a major trafiic jam at PIE before paya Lebar rd exit at 1am. WASTE OF TIME. We managed to reach ECP and found the carpark space. We walked a bit towards the cafes. We walked around to find the good place to chill out after a visti to 7-eleven. At last, we settled for McCafe. It was my first time visit to cafe. We ordered some drinks and fries. We talked about UOC recap. We had so much laugh and fun while trying to recalled the past.
Sweet memories.There were students studying here. Then we walked by the beach and tried to think of new things to do

1) Rollerblading
2) Barbequeing
3) A visit to Chek JAwa at Pulau Ubin
4) Wakeboarding
5) Overseas trip
6) Hui hui's m,ini birthday bash




TCC




How much tired we were, we did not want to ean out meeting early. We decided to go to Changi Village to check out the transexual and the changi beach. Along the way, Bee lan told me about her friend's ghostly experience near Bedok camp.I decided to drive there and hoped to experience the ghost sighting. Well the place was quite deserted and dark but due to the time and most of us were tired. BEing a driver, I was quite tired too plus my contact lense giving me trouble. I missed the exit to Changi Village and ended up at Changi Airport. We reached there at 4am, parked my car at terminal 2.




McCafe





It was quite hilarious there as the path to the terminal 2 viewing mall was closed for contruction. We ended up walking , a very long path - quiet and errie - to the terminal 1. It was not that fun for me because I was very very tired. Then we took a rest a while at the foodcourt before going back to the carpark. This time, we walked outside the airport. But then we managed to get to spot terminal 2. Hence we walked there and found the place very familar.I told Bee lan that this spot was where we first meet up before going to Bangkok. Plus, seeinbg student staying late in BK to study, made me more guilty about my revision. Maybe I came here to study.Or perhaps not.




Changi Airport Scenes



I went to send my beloved girls back home, then Hung yong and managed to reach home at 6am. luckily my parents still aslept. What a day to enjoy with close friends and this time for cafe-hop, not club-hop




Friends Forever


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style