Friday, October 01, 2004

Betty Poo

My sister's wedding was coming soon yet I had not come up with proper guest list for her grand wedding. Worse, my mum was so pissed off when her friends as well as aunties of mine asked me whether I found myself a girlfriend. if not, they were going to introduce someone ( their friends' daughter ) to me.My mum's close friend wanted to recommend this only daughter of her friend to my mum, Then my mum was really can anticipate future like who I was going to stay with : my parents or hers since she is the only child,by right I should stay with her and made my mum feel so lonely.I was like...gosh! I had not graduated yet and not even started my career yet.How was I going to feed their daughter.I told my mum that I was fated to marry late and i had my wish to bring my parents around the world first before I had bigger responsibility.Enjoy while it last

plus, I hoped not to stay in Singapore, no matter how I loved the country. Materialism and selfishness were lingering around. I admitted to have such sense of belonging ( Money is so important in Singapore ) but would I go far to achieve my dream , my ambition or even my needs to be satisfied here? My dream was to run a restaurant or cafe; to serve people with my smiles and hard work. Future was really not quite bright at the end of tunnel.I still behaving like childish guy who think that parents could still provide me financial security.I really disappointed in myself, sometimes for being lousy son. Back to topic about Kuala Lumpur, i just hope to have friend in KL so that I could go there on weekend. I miss KL.Maybe I was not so suppressed there.I can be myself in Kl or even bangkok but not Orchard Rd. I hate materialism.




I LOVE AND MISS KUALA LUMPUR





Betty Who
Betty Boo just doin the poo
and you are oh
and there's nothing you can do

I'm NOT sorry if I upset ya
To get the better of me I wouldn't let ya
Any time of the day i'm gonna get ya
you come running to me yes I bet ya
Ain't going out like a sucker
No need to huff and puffa
Cause Baby I am tougher
Than you think, so you just gotta suffer

I'm NOT sorry if I upset ya
To get the better of me I wouldn't let ya
Any time of the day i'm gonna get ya
you come running to me yes I bet ya
Ain't going out like a sucker
No need to huff and puffa
Cause Baby I am tougher
Than you think, so you just gotta suffer

Betty Who
Betty Boo just doin the poo
and you are oh
and there's nothing you can do

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style