Friday, September 10, 2004

What a sicko

I woke up early to book the equipment for my FYP. When I reached there, my trip to NTU was wasteful because it was fully booked. Disappointed and felt unwell, I just went to Medical Center to buy some medicines for my flu and sore throat. I must go for doctor's consultation vist before I could be prescribed with medicine. I just went to Jurong point and get Lozenges and flu tablets. I sucked lozenges , on the way home because I really ahd bad sore throat.

I felt so drowsy after taking medicined.I went to sleep till evening. I always looked haggard and tired when i was not feeling well. I guessed it would either the sign of new change or symptom of stress.I could not do anything at all but just slept. Damn! that flu tablet was really effective to cause me drowsy. It must be the staying whole day at the lab plus the staleness of the air inside yesterday made me feel sick. Being sick was yotally waste of time when I got so much things to do.Worse, those happened yesterday on my blog deteriorated my condition.

Sorry by Ashlee Simpson
All my life I've been sorry for something
Something gets me nothin' and nothin's such a waste
All this time I've been sayin I'm sorry
But why should I be sorry for all of your mistakes

Why should I be sorry

I've had enough of you
Please forget my name
I'm runnin around on empty
Still tryin to get away
Anything to kill
The consciousness of you
Anything to end myself
Before the thought of you

28 days to kick a habit
28 days to let you go
28 days and I'll be on my own

All my life I've been sorry for something
Something gets me nothin' and nothin's such a waste
All this time I've been sayin I'm sorry
But why should I be sorry for all of your mistakes

Now you'll know what it feels like to bite your tongue
Now you'll know what it feels like to be the one
Who walks around with knowt in his stomach
I've been there, and I've done it
And now you'll know what it feels like
To always be afraid
Of everything you wanted to say
Who's sorry now
Who's sorry now
Who's sorry now


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style