Thursday, September 16, 2004

What the heck!

Nothing much to do today. I went out to buy breakfast at Gek Poh Ville food court.then I spent most of my time, trying hard to download some mp3 music. I knew it was really un-productive to do such things. Then I traveled to King Albert Park McDonalds to do school works. I was type of person who just could not study at home, plus the nice weather for me to cuddle and sleep.

I did some contructive work while having my meal there. It was crowded as usual but the noise did not stifled my concentration to do revision.Three hours spenta nd it was time to catch Sinagpore Idol: Wild Card.Gosh all the guys except Slyester sang so bad.What bothered me was the judges chose Maia lee as jusdge's choice. I was like...oh no oh no oh no..dangerously in love. How could one miss her revealing top with well-endowed boobs body. She deserved a chance because she had life experience where other contestant did not have which made her go far. I was like ...what the crap! life experience? Is process of bringing a child up a life experience? No comments further.

I expected Nana/Shirin to be one of the choosen ones. I expected strong-voiced contenders in the Singapore Idol, to make the competition interesting. I guessed Singapore did not appreaciate true singing talents but just sweet looking faces. Yawns! I guessed I might skip watching Sinagpor Idol. I was not going to bitch much about their hidden agendas behind choosing certain contestants.

While doing my project, I receive a call from a girl, yeah a girl. I was surpised that she really called me up because I had been trying to get her number. That was so sweet and fetch. She talked about the photo we both taken during the contest and it was turned out beautiful as if we are the beautiful couple. We are, of course! There were emotions involved during the conversation. Love? Guessed I might take that into consideration.I should meet up with her for a date.



LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style