Thursday, September 02, 2004

Toxic Friends

Today I was really recognized who toxic friends are. I was evry disappointed and pissed off with this MF for insulting my father being lazy. What rights did he have to make such statements and hurl baseless insult to my father. So what, my sister and I got free education through government scheme.It was just because my father earned lesser than $1000 when we both were enrolled into university.Just recently he was being promoted to supervisor and plus my sister's wage which managed to tide us over. That proved my father was not being lazy or so ever.

If MF spoke to me sarcastically, and most of the remarks though they are housed in humor are basically insulting, eroding my self-esteem or me goals to move forward, this was the signs of toxicity.I had been trying to put up with his attitude towards me.Here was the converstion between us.

MF [12:19 AM]:
if only he works OT loh.. and yet your father is so lazy to work OT

Himb0 [12:19 AM]:
i mean change figure

MF [12:19 AM]:
when did I change topic..

Himb0 [12:19 AM]:
HEY..........what u mean my father is lazy to work ot...

Himb0 [12:19 AM]:
HEY TAT IS RUDE

MF [12:19 AM]:
I say my fatheer earn oless than $1500.. also mean that he earn less than $1000 for b asic.

Himb0 [12:19 AM]:
u know he always come back at 7++

Himb0 [12:20 AM]:
nstead of 5pm

MF [12:20 AM]:
my father came back at 8++

MF [12:20 AM]:
got to work at 5 also

Himb0 [12:20 AM]:
cos I think u better apology for making such basless statment and insult to my father

MF [12:21 AM]:
http://reference.allrefer.com/country-guide-study/singapore/singapore45.html

Himb0 [12:21 AM]:
hey I demand an apology

MF [12:21 AM]:
well, fromwhat you say, it implies that he is lazy... and he is lazy infact loh.. from what you said

Himb0 [12:22 AM]:
I think u r really too much

Himb0 [12:23 AM]:
U had not enough insulting me , now u r insulting my father ....

MF [12:26 AM]:
not lazy, thenw hat?

MF [12:25 AM]:
nah.. what for to apologise when your father didn't workhard although he earn too little for your mother..

MF [12:26 AM]:
your father takes the benefit for granted..like yourselves.

Himb0 [12:28 AM]:
i will cut n paste this conversation

Himb0 [12:28 AM]:
and this time...i dun bother abt u at all....

MF [12:28 AM]:
sure.

MF [12:28 AM]:
of course.

MF [12:28 AM]:
I am stating a fact.

MF [12:28 AM]:
let them read the fact.

Himb0 [12:28 AM]:
fact that my father r lazy

Himb0 [12:28 AM]:
sure

Himb0 [12:28 AM]:
i will

Himb0 [12:28 AM]:
BYE

Because of MF's inferiority complaex plus egoistic atttitude for not apologizing to me because his mentality said that I did not deserve any apology from him because I would felt good if he was following my command. Total bullshit.I did not mind him insulting me and show no respect as friend to me, but insulting my parents is no-no.

Claim 1 : His father also work from 5pm to 8pm++ and earned quite similar as my father
i think he should start wondering the working efficiency of his father that cause him to go home late.If working environment was that bad that made someone stay OT everyday plus low pay, would it be better to quit and find job that has better prospect.

Claim 2: His mother did not work
His father earn so low yet his mother did not make contribution to the family. Unlike my mum, she work part-time at some factory which did not even earn her much plus she was being seamstress who sew her friends' clothes to earn some money so that she could ease my father financial burden.Sometimes I was so angry with her for charging her friends so low where her sewing skill was much better than those tailors .The sacrifices she did for my family was something compared to his mother. Or some mothers who did not even go and find job to help his children's future, and just whined to teh government that they were jobless.

Claim 3: All his sisters have financial difficulty
Total bullshit.Anyway I did not wish to eloborate on other party's claim. My sister worked hard and achieved as one of the top high-earner because she knew the hardship and sacrifice my parent made, despite the free education. There were other expenditures which were not being accounted but she saved and scrimped all the way until now, she managed to get what she wanted: Branded clothes, shoes, car or even and others which any girl would have dreamt of.

Claim 4: He paid for his education
It was total absurd to know that he pay for his education without his parent's help. The university cost was so high and how he managed to get lump sum without his parent's support is just so unreal. Next time, work hard for exam and do't waste time doing unneccesary things instead. The more he stay beack for another semester. the more he had to come up with money.

Nevertheless, being identified as toxic friend, i realised it is high time for me to just let go and carry on with my life.It might be better than to hang out with people with no dreams and ambitions in life.

As we get older, we have fewer friends and more acquaintances. We see with experienced eyes. I tend to expect more from our friends; perhaps I expect too much. However, reserve judgment and and still expect for forgiveness, but I move on. Tap into my gut feelings. Just because I have a history with someone, doesn’t mean I need to keep on repeating it. We outgrow many things during the course of a lifetime and take many detours. During the course of our journey we make new friends and exchange our gifts with them.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style