Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Rude Girls!

It had been a nice weather nowadays. It made me so reluctant to go to school and met up with the girls for M464 project discussion. Plus I was still not finish up my slide show for GP09 because I spent whole night doing my part of report.

I met Shu Yin and Cindy at CAD lab at 1.15pm. Shu Yin did remarkable job in doing her CAD drawing of the gripper although it was not complete. Then I wasted time listening and seeing the drawing on screen. Shu Yin told Cindy about the change of design using actuators. Hence they showed me whatever available actuator available in the market and yet they did not know the application of actuators for the robotic arms. I just told them off that if they want to do it, they could carry on doing research and find how the things works. Whatever they finalise the design, they could just email the soft-copy for me so that I could start my part.

Do Not expect me to help them about doing the changed design. i worked so muc hard for this group and they took it for granted.After a long pause, they decided to stick to my design.Politically,I said that if they wanted to change the design, just let me know by tonight because I did not wnat to do extra work.

Worse, Cindy did not even bother to look at me when I was talking with or explaining to her about my manufacturing. Her attitude showed rudeness and dislikeness for me. Or I was just over-sensitive. I did not think so. I learnt body languages and most people would at least do eye-contact with one other as acknowledgement when they were in conversation. I guessed I would do the same thing when time comes. I really hate the feeling that I was condemned for being outspoken. Yawns! Time would tell.

After that, i rushed down to canteen B to meet the guys. I received Kian bao and Collin that they would be late. I just met Imran, who later told me that he had FYP supervisor meeting at 3.15pm. It was like only 30 mins left. I had my lunch at canteen B while waiting for Nam.While waiting, Imran and I had a good conversation about MPE and School system. NTU educational system sucks!

We went up to tutorial room and try to set up the projector but my ibook did not support cable and executable files. We had to wait for Collin for his laptop.A lot of time wasted waiting and setting up. We all ended up not getting our job done. Morever, I did not feel like going for the class as I had so much things to do. Kian bao was smart enough not to come today. So many things to do yet so little time left.

I was looking forwrad to meet Bee lan, hung Yong and Hui Hui on friday.Chilling time.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style