Friday, September 17, 2004

Chill Out

Today I spent whole day doing FYP. yeah FYP. I hate FYP. My life is so boring thanks to FYP. I easily got sick thanks to the lab environment wher I did my FYP. I reached home at 6pm, realising that my mum went to my granny's house. I was so sick of my hairstyle, hence I just did my own haircut.I am rebel with a cause. I felt good when I sport new look. I received from hui hui that she was at Suntec City already but I told her that I had to wait for my sis to come home so that I can use the car.

Around 8.30pm, I drive at the 120km/h to the city hall to fetch them. Quite thrilling to drive at that speed because I was a reckless ( lousy perhaps ) driver. I realised that Bee Lan was not around. I was told that she got some food poisoning and not feeling well. They got scared when they her look and walked like zombie.Hence, she went back home to recuperate.Hope she felt better tommorow.

Actually we was not sure where to club. The New Asia Bar was so packed that they could not even find any space to sit/stand,even at 8++pm. I was wanting to go to Equinox at Raffles City but no chance. It was THE glamourous, expensive and classy bar to chill out plus it was situated at the highest storey in Raffles City ( 71st storey ). Hung yong suggested to go Mohd Sultan Road. I parked my car at New Square ( I thought so ) and we walked to Dbl O club. There was a long Queue by the time we reached. I suggested to go CoccoLatte bar. But I had no one who knew such place hence Hung Yong went to call Louise how to go there and how much the cover charge?

Actually we did not know where it was, because we had been walking around the Robertson Walk.I went to ask the waiter at Chameleon for direction. We walked to Gallery hotel where the swimming pool was so translucent when we looked up. We found the location. No cover charge! Hui Hui and i ordered virgin margarita while Hung yong ordered Shirley temple. We had fun, chatted and enjoyed the R n B music. People there was so beautiful. I guessed they might eb from Adverstising industry.We got bored at 11++ . Hence I suggested we chilled out at other place. We went to try out liquid room, just nearby












The drinks were cheap and the atmosphere was quite similar to zouk, very smoky. I ordered Shirley temple, Hung yong Vodka lime and Hui Hui Vodka Ribena. they could not even tasted the vodka. Well, the drinks were cheaper than ones at CoccoLatte bar. We did dance awhile but kinda of funny though. The feeling was not just right for yuppies like us.I approached one beautiful girl at the dance floor.

Esjay: Hi, you are very pretty
Girl: Thank you *smiled*
Esjay: and you ahve nice eyes too
Girl: THank you *smiled*
Esjay: Are you local?
Girl: No. I'm from Thailand
Esjay was not shocked to know she was from thailand, because she was other group of girl who speak thai.
Esjay: Nice, What's your name?
Girl: Diana.
Esjay: Nice to know you
Girl: Thank you

Damn. How I wished I flashed all my credit card and cash infront of her.I was just pauper guy. It was time to leave the place at 1am. It was nice experience there. the crowd was just different. So many caucasians, Eurasian, Thais, China people and les Sinagporeans. Funny right! We walked back to the carpark. It cost $3. We went to the Tanjong Pagar to check out the alternative bar and De Club co-owned by Alan.

Then we walked to Mox Bar but it turned out to be Happy bar, a gay bar. I asked the the cute guy how much the cover charge.It cost $15. hence we skipped the idea and went to the Mox cafe behind.But I found the guy I appraoched very familiar. Is'nt he the fashion designer from Kuala Lumpur?.Never mind.The Mox Cafe was situated at 4th storey and it had nice decor and ambience to chill out. We were being oriented by this girl about the Mox cafe. Then we went to 2nd storey to go to Colony bar. We , again were being oriented by a guy named Joshua. It was totally a normal bar and the interior was very interesting.
We can rent teh place for $2.5K for certain events like Birthday party and each head cost $30 for 100-200 people.He was very friendly guy. There would be a big event on 1st october 2004.This might interest us.

Lastly, we sat at Maxwell market to have a quick drink before I sent Hui hui back home at Bedok. Then I sent Hung yong home. We did a wrong way to reach to Buona Vista.Nevertheless, i did enjoy myself with them.It would be more fun if Bee Lan was around. Next Week ok?

Hung Yong,Thanks for the beautiful mask and sweet honey. Those represent me: I am sweet only behind the beautiful mask.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style