Sunday, September 05, 2004

Army Open House

Today I was awaken by Lily's message, asking me whether I want to accompany her to Army OpenHouse at Safti MI later. Since I did not receive any email from my supervisor, I just met her at 2pm at Boon Lay MRT station. While I was walking to the control station, I was appraoched by guy, saying that I did not zip my fly.Hmm! I smiled at him and thanked him for noticing me, or rather my shorts. .....


I met lily and we took bus 182 to Safti MI. It was drizzling and that spoiled my mood. We walked towards the Chinook display but then we proceed to sports complex for shelter. We attended some Army Xperience and Army Transformation which were very boring.Then we watched those guys taking chin up challenges and other IPPT stations to get the goodie bags. We walked up to the Parade Square to watch some brilliant performance despite the rain, plus walking around seeing the displays of the vehicles. We even tried out the Army food.Tasty! Lily managed to get several try-ons on the weapons and other equipment found in SAF. I tried out the new M16-S1 weapon for shoot-out. I missed it, but got a hit for second time. lily bought two tee , each cost $8. I liked the tee so much but i was going to pay lily when i met her next time,

















After looking around all the units on the Parade Square, Lily wanted to watch live firing areas. Before that, I bought some hotdogs and Goreng pisang because I was very hungry. We lined up near the library for the bus which would take us to Live Firing area at Pasir Laba Camp. The queue to do the hand-ons at firing range was overwhelming and super long. We skipped the idea and moved to Adventure Land. Adventure Land was just an advanced Standard Obstacle Course training ground, which they made them into safe amusement park. We supposed to try the flying fox and canvass jump but the queue was very long. Hence after attending the safety briefing and getting the chop, we proceeded to the other station. Been a long time i tried out the stations. I managed to try low rope, suicidal window, balancing logs, parallel bar, jacob's ladder, low wall, swinging bar and lastly Cargo net. Lily was patient enough to wait for me try out. Lily also did some obstacles. The only regret was high rope, because the queue was super long plus with stupid kids wanting to try out.





We went up to queue for the Armour-vehicle ride.Luckily, we managed to cut the long queue as they needed only two people at the moment. The ride was not enjoyable for me because I had to wear helmet, the road was super dusty, the vehicle inside was so cramped. Nevetheless, lily enjoyed the most. We decided to go back to Safti MI by shuttle bus since it was already 7pm and most of the station were closed. We took some picture before heading home.










I was so hungry and tired. I took a shower and waited for the channel U show: The 7th month.This time, the episode was about Kum Kum ghost, the one who sucked virgin blood to gain eternal beauty. The episode was damn scary. I was so eager to watch because it occured before to my sister and around Boon Lay neighbourhood, if I was not wrong.I would tell you next time when I was not tired. Time to sleep.




LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style