Sunday, September 19, 2004

army market

As usual, I really too lazy to go to schoola dn did some revision.Plus I ahd terrible headache. Everytime I woke up, my parents were not around but they left me with breakfast and newspaper.Today I went to second round of retail therapy with lily. This time at Army Market at Beach Road.I met lily at 2.30pm which I was considered late because she arrived earlier than me by 15 mins.I felt bad as usual.luckily, she brought the book for her to read. Yes, A book titled Sex And The City. She told me about the scene why the one of the guyfriend of carrie did not get laid unlike his friends.

We walked therer, seeing so many thai people hanging out around the premise. We ahd Ginseng Barley at $1 before going up to the shop. We walked around the place, making lily feeling so curious and astonished at the stuffs available there. I did buy three tees, which cost me only $35 ONLY.At topman, I only can buy one tee at that price. THe clothes were much cheaper and nicer. I also bought maroon singlet and blue shorts as well as blue camo bermudas ( $20 ONLY ).Lily bought army singlet and commando shorts. She was into Army stuff now.It was definite place to buy good and cheap tee shirts.

We had our lunch at foodcourt at Raffles Hospital.As usual, I had my favourite Yong Tau Foo while Lily ordered poh piah and dumplings. The food was getting worse and worse and the lady who served are so rude. I did not want the sweet sauce and chilli to be put on my yong tau foo but she eventually still put the sweet sauce.Worse she put it so generously, which i could even see my stuffs. She was about to put the chill too, but was stopped by me. She can be persistent to put the chilli on the dish. I told her.I prefer it to be separated.Thank you( give her that dun mess with me look )

We went to Bugis Street to check out the lane that was similar to heeren and army market. There were similar clothes but the price were much higher than those at Army market.I checked the price out. Of course they ahd more variety here. Plus, the place now expenading to second storey, but there were several vacant stall.It must be new.Then we walked to the Bugis junction to shop around.From Topshop to Muji;Lily bought some stuff there, some weird stuff.I bumped into freddy but I did not bother to approach him to say hi.Then we walked around the Edge to window-shop. No much to see.Actually no money to spend.I still need to pay that guy money.Or else he call his lawyer ( If he got money ) to file lawsuit against me.

Then We went back home at 6.45pm, because I had tuition later at 8pm.I reached home at 7.45pm, I had no time to eat my dinner.Upon request, lily asked for the picture of the swamp things.




Me, lily and the snipers


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style