Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Soul In Isolation

Spent time again in lab, isolated myself from the world. I made another fashion (under) statement : I put on the headband, due to my long fringe. It was getting to irritate me. I skipped all my lecture and tutorials today, trying to finish my project.Somehow,it was becoming boring routine. Only lecture I attend was M443, because I need to settle about the grouping thingy. The lecturer called me to pop the question on the graph on the presentation. Luckily I managed to answer the question.After all, I was not that stupid.

I went back to the lab, cleaning up the apparatus when I realised I lost interest to continue my experiment.Worse, I looked damn haggard with especially unkempt and dry hair. I met up with Terence to go to Annex to apply the locker. I managed to get locker below the LT1 . It was very deserted place, wonder if it was safe to put my stuff there. After that I went to meet Juliana and Medallyn at canteen A. Did some catching up with them. Nice to see them again. I got envious of juliana's trip to Phuket. But she told me that it was not to their expectation. Life. I introduced Terence to them. At 4.30pm, we went to our own way. I went home to take my stuff.But when I saw my bed, I started to dozed off. Today, I did not achieved any task I supposed to do. Worse,I got eye irritation due to contact lens AGAIN. How I wish I could just dig my eyeballs and put them in the bottle containing saline solution and washed all the dirts and clean my eyeballs entirely. I wish!

Things need to be reconsidered. Medallyn ( and even Denyse ) said that I looked better with my fringe up. WHY! I thought I looked better with fringe? WHY? WHY?

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style