Monday, August 30, 2004

modern Living

I woke up early because I need to pass the solution to my student ( neighbour ) . I forgot to give it to her last night. I went down to buy breakfast, when i realised it was closed ( ON MONDAY?? ). I just made my own breakfast , clean my room, do my own laundry. Seriously it was high time to do my own laundry . Some people thought I was so spoilt who did not even wash my own underwears. For that people's information, comparable to my sis, I was the most hardworking child in the family. I do most of the household including washing dishes, clean the bathroom, watering the plants, and even cooking.Like most of aunties quoted: Whoever marries me will be so lucky. But of course. I have good upbringing, thanks to my supermum.

I realised that 90% of clothes I washed were green in colour It was kinda of scary to realise I was a freak ,the one who was into green. And today I was going to wear vibrant orange tee and vibrant blue cargo pant. I was a freak. Who cares! I went to school to put my gym stuff and some notes in the locker. There was an annual health screening carrie don near my locker and I was so tempted to check my body fat amount but I was hungry. I went to canteen B and found out that the queue was like the length of anaconda. Hence I took shuttle bus to Hall 13. The food was so sucky and expensive. I was not complaining though but it was really horrible. Plus two damn flies came and buzzed around me and my food.It must be the smell of the stngray I ordered. I was busy doing para para dance to buzz the irritating flies than enjoying my food. Hence I just ate halfway and went to the bus-stop.

Then, there was this china guy in front of me, could not stand still but to move around , left, right, forward, backward, circle and whatever shapes. It totally distracted me, just like that two damn flies. Worse, the bus arrived after 20 minutes. Just imagined seeing an idiot moving around the bus-top instead of just stand still or sit down. Bloody irritating.

After Tutorial, I went to the gym and enjoyed my full work-out ( back and biceps ) I lost so much energy and strength to do biceps work-out. hence I asked some guy to spot me with the weight. I looked so haggard when I faced the mirror. I thought it must be the sun tanning session that made me look so dehydrated like Sunkist dry grape.I went to take shower and took 179 home. I had better dinner, cooked by my mum ( of course ). I took my dry laundry in and left inside my room for ironing. I would not allow my mum to do that for me. She was not that younger like she used to be. Likewise for me. Time to check the maid catalogues.

I went to school back again to meet terence. he accompany me to the canteen B and then he went back home to watch Mean Girls which he just downloaded just now at Hall 9 canteen.I did some reading up on M464 and FYP review.Then I started to get bored so I just went back home.


Rainin' at Georgia by Brook Benton
Hoverin' by my suitcase, tryin' to find a warm place to spend the night
Heavy rain fallin', seems I hear your voice callin' It's all right.
A rainy night in Georgia, a rainy night in Georgia
It seems like it's rainin' all over the world
I feel like it's rainin' all over the world

Neon signs a-flashin', taxi cabs and buses passin' through the night
A distant moanin' of a train seems to play a sad refrain to the night
A rainy night in Georgia, such a rainy night in Georgia
Lord, I believe it's rainin' all over the world
I feel like it's rainin' all over the world

How many times I wondered
It still comes out the same
No matter how you look at it or think of it
It's life and you just got to play the game

I find me a place in a box car, so I take my guitar to pass some time
Late at night when it's hard to rest I hold your picture to my chest and I feel fine
(minor scat) But it's a rainy night in Georgia, baby, it's a rainy night in Georgia I
feel it's rainin' all over the world, kinda lonely now And it's rainin' all over the
world

Oh, have you ever been lonely, people?
And you feel that it was rainin' all over this man's world
You're talking 'bout rainin', rainin', rainin', rainin', rainin', rainin', rainin',
rainin', rainin' rainin', rainin', rainin'

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style