Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Judgement

What we like to judge people by its cover? Why we look at someone and think that they are idiotic, ugly or fat? Why we picture distorted image of other? Sometimes , I do have nasty habit of judging others and lebeling them. Yet I did not feel guilty about it. I was being judgemental nowadays and I felt so mean, or insecure? I guess I mistakenly believe that if I put other down, it elevate me. Recently, I was being judged and was not happy about it. They judge me without knwoing anything about me, and vice versa.Judging other in itself is not wrong;it is the manner in whuch we judge them that is wrong.Anyway I was tolerant about those prejudices. To those people, I was a label. Especially to my friend, common sense says that when many people believe something to be true, there must be some truth in their belief. He did not even accept my opinion regarding certain ideals. Just to tell him, for wehn we combine our different beliefs, we get closer to the ultimate truth.


Regardless, i don't have to explain the way I am and how I project myself.Especially for what I see as nothing wrong. I could not stop everyone to pass opinion on almoste verything including me. take it as a stride and live on.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style