Monday, August 23, 2004

Achievement

I woke up early for my tutorial, surpised to see so many familiar face ( my batch ) again. As if my whole batch was not graduating yet. I went to to NIE canteen to buy some bun before taking shuttle bus to SRC gym. I did a great workout on my chest and triceps.There was few people around so I could make full use of the facilities. I went back home and have a late lunch and then went back to school to return the locker keys to the SRC office.

After that I took shuttle bus to canteen B, order fried rice and started my revision for 3 hours. After that I went back home and got a sms from my sister whether I want to invite any friends of mine to her wedding dinner. I was a little undecisive to make confirmation first. Hence she just reserve 3 tables for me. Who Am I going to invite to my sis's wedding dinner. I could not just invite anyone anyhow to the dinner. They must be the glamour kings and queens.Start scouting now!

Talking about glamour, there would be a glamourous birthday party this saturday. I need to look good on that particular occasion because it was the big shot's birthday party.In big shot's birthday celebration, he would invited THE PEOPLE to celebrate together. I was not sure who to bring along and know the big shot too. I was starting to wear emergency mask and hair treatment.

I received lily's sms that she got scolded by some idiot from friendster. It was kinda of weird for some stranger to hurl vulgarities to my friend. Apparently., this guy is
1) Have no life
2) Have so much time
3) Psycho mind
4) 3-dimensional loser

I told her to just ignore the bugger than making him ruining her day. In this life, there was always good and bad. Just treat it as another attention gimmick.At least There are people noticing us.



People seem to think you're schizophrenic, which may not be too far from the truth. When you go out, you like to be the center of attention and will do anything to stay in the spotlight. But when you're at home, you are soft-spoken, delicate, and insecure. You're a kind and caring person, and you make an excellent best friend and lover. What you need in life is balance.

Take the Which Madonna Video Are You quiz.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style