Saturday, July 03, 2004

HASH(0x8ad5640)
Your soul is WILLFUL. You are determined and a
little reckless, and you do whatever you want
to do. You have strong opinions and are not
easily swayed, and your headstrong resolve is
not easily countered. You have few regrets.
People find your refusal to go down without a
fight formidable, and they respect you for it.
You are a proud and content soul.


What Is Your Soul's Trait?
brought to you by Quizilla

I was quite excited today because I was going to meet beautiful strangers later.I tried to curl my long hair up for an hour before I headed to Chinatown around 5pm.It was quite early so I had my early dinner at Burger King at Pearl Centre.I kept talking to Terence on phone while munching my whopper meal that cost only $3.90.I was quite nervous though.I purposely came later, 15 mins later;Still chatting with Terence when I bumped into the chosen ones.Oh my God! They looked at me like one kind. I reached there with beads of sweat as if I ran there.I was late! I managed to mingle with the management before joining the rest of the guys.At least I knew one of them.The guys were much better looking than they were in picture, so well-built, good looking and stylish.I felt so threatened. i thought I was the better looking reject.I was wrong.So competitive!

Then after selecting the clothes that would be worn on that day ( guess the colour of the tee ), we went to the nearby coffee stall to have a light dinner for those who did not eat yet and for me, just a green tea.The guys and i warmed up a bit by talking about my N-gage.Bleah!Anyway, they were so friendly and never put on airs. We went to Oriental Plaza for the practise.The rehearsal was situated at 5678 dance studio.We saw those selected ones there.I felt so despised and rejected.They did not even look good, compared to those not being selected.Worse, they gave there kind of attitude that tell everyone that they were the hottest dudes and babes around.PUKES!!There were barriers between us and them. Politics still play in any pageants and yet i still not learnt my lesson.I seriously did not know why I must go for this session since I was not being selected.Terence even told me that it was definite waste of time going there, since I would not get any recognization.He even anticipated that some would not come today.It was true. Four guys and three girls were not turned up. For me, I was just being sporting and had positive attitude towards the failure.Anyway, i got to know good looking crowd. I got close with the two tall guys, one of them look like me ( according to Terence).True, we were the only three guys who were tall.Proud, maybe.

Then we waited for the selected ones finish their parts which took like more NG takes.Stupid or what or the instructor (Shukur) was just being perfectionist.Then our turn and I was not even excited because i was afraid of the instructor.My tall friend and I were positioned behind and later changed to be in front of the selected ones.It means I had to be at best because I would be facing the crowd, hopefully not being blocked by those jerks.I hated when the instructor say I walked like a duck and slouch like hunchback of notre dame,Everyone was laughing.EVERYONE.Why he picked on me?I was always got bitched anywhere. Gosh! Stop observing me, faggot. Should I blamed myself for being charming? *PUKES* Anyway such contructive comments, I took it with positive attitude and learnt the mistake.Actually I want to tell him that, since young I always walked with my foot pointed outward as if like a duck;Not beacuse I had big thang,just a habit.Now you know why i cannot make it to runaway. Worse, he asked one guy to do demonstration on how to walk properly. YAWN! Esjay, No bitching please.

The thingy ended early, so some of us decided to go to city hall BK to eat , but it closed at 10pm. So we went to the Long John Silver at Capitol, but it was closed too at 10pm.My tall friend, one guy and I walked to S11 , BUT it was closed for renovation.We ended up at le Meriden open space near Old Chang Kee to have supper.I was very happy to chill out with them.They were so fun and funny.I just felt so at ease, being myself.We all had Fried Kway Teow with oyster and it sucked. We chatted a while.Around 1, I went back home with this Nanyang Polytechnic Undergrad girl by taxi.She insisted on giving me a treat for cab fare but I insisted on sharing the afre which i would pay her later on wednesday.Today is such a beautiful day because I hanged out with beautiful people. I hope I could keep the friendships from there.God Bless!

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style