Friday, July 02, 2004

You are an SECL--Sober Emotional Constructive Leader. This makes you a politician. You cut deals, you change minds, you make things happen. You would prefer to be liked than respected, but generally people react to you with both. You are very sensitive to criticism, since your entire business is making people happy.

At times your commitment to the happiness of other people can cut into the happiness of you and your loved ones. This is very demanding on those close to you, who may feel neglected. Slowly, you will learn to set your own agenda--including time to yourself.

You are gregarious, friendly, charming and charismatic. You like animals, sports, and beautiful cars. You wear understated gold jewelry and have secret bad habits, like chewing your fingers and fidgeting.

You are very difficult to dislike.

Try this

I just did not feel like going to school today.I really needed a break from the lab but then I need to book the equipment or else I could not get to do my project.I took a taxi to NTU and rushed to Lab, realising that my supervisor booked the equipment.I was quite unsure whether he booked for me or him.I combed the whole place, did not find him too.So I just went to the canteen B , by a long way so as to avoid those stretch of vendors promoting the graduation album and plague, outside Nanyang Auditorium. I received an sms from someone.

Yeah, the sms from a very special friend.It was Bee Lan.Words can be very self-healing when they were used properly.She was sweet enough to sms me about my well-being when she read my blog.Somehow , I could easily smile.Of course beside Denyse who message through the tagboard.I began to accept whatever past i had been undergone.

I went to YMCA McDonald to do some planning for the month of july.I just had a large ice lemon tea and medium fries.After finish my planning and reading up.I went to the north for a run. Yeah! I looked quite unkempt and tired.Seriously, I could not be bothered with my appearance.Why must I put on a mask whenever i went out?Why I must please everyone on the street?Why Must I be not myself when I was out of the house?I changed into my running attire when i bumped into a friend who also went for a jog.

Today I felt so happy as I accomplished one hard task ( for me).I jogged for 8 rounds on the track almost on-stop.I did some crunch before i end my session.When I put down and unpacked my stuff, I heard someone called me.I turned my head and saw my friend waved at me NAKED.He just stepped out of shower, probably.He asked me to come over while he dried himself with towel.Funny situation.Wasn't it awkward to see him when he had shared private side of himself to me?How can I handle myself.I even couldnot help myself looking at him.Admiration.Envy.Sleazy?Never.It seems no big deal to him.But of course, I just excuse myself not to go over there until he was putting on the clothes.Of course, I did shower naked, even with friends during national service where there was no choices at all.But when we were back to civilisation ( I mean after national service) We were given a privacy , somehow a privilege not to expose ourself to the public unless you love voyuerism or you were exhibitionist.

I went back home at 9pm.Had my dinner and i felt a little better.Not because I saw my friend's big dick but because there are friends like Bee lan, Denyse , Kai Ling and Lily or even Alex and terence show some concern about me.

Smile By Nat Cole
Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style