Thursday, July 29, 2004

Today I went to the lab at 10am to continue my lab.Somehow I managed to get positive results, until I got call from Lincoln that he would be coming to NTU to sell pets. The welcome carnival was here again, organised by NTUSU. It was situated at level 1 of the whole north spine NTU.It lasted for two days. I thought I would give a miss since I may be going with darling Medallyn. But then he needed my help. I met him outside MPE entrance and we went to B4 to collect more goods to teh carnival. I was supposed to do my project and I helping out my friend. He owed me a meal.I walked around awhile seeing what's in store in the carnival. It was my first time attending such event for 4 years of university. I had never supported such student union events, even though I was a pro-SU.

I met up with Lincoln again at 2pm for lunch at canteen A. I just left my project unattended and I knew I might not get to finish it on time today.I called Terence to join us for lunch after his lectures.After that, we just hanged out at his booth. Actually, he was helping his friend to sell the pets - hamsters, rabbits and fighting fish. He really impressed me with his vast knowledge on these creatures - the origin, the name, the hygience, the living habitat blah blah. He made me into shame for neglecting my cat.The people just came and took a look and asked thsoe questions I did not even know at all. It was not ignorance but lack of expertise.I could not bullshit to them because mostly those who came to our booth kept rabbit and hamsters.




hermes: welcome carnival



I met up with many people; Kailing, Anton, Cheryl, lincoln's cousin to name few.Actually there was one more booth which also sell Pets and other accessories.But Lincoln told that the owners were not that friendly and just wanted tos ee the pets as business.But the lady boss,whom Lincoln was helping out was not so keen in selling the pets anyhow. She made sure the pets would be in good hands of the owners. Talking about being passionate and pet-lovers. I guessed woman can be very personalized in selling such delicate living things. Morever, she was very up close and personal with the customers who bought the hamsters like giving advice and how-tos when keeping pets. I guessed that may be a marketing strategy to make business survive.




the drawf rabbit ( $120 )


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style