Sunday, July 18, 2004

Today I am alone, again. I am not complaining. I rather be by myself than hang out with wrong crowd, worst still lame crowd.

I receive a virtual letter from a friend ( the one who I shut him up for not apologize what he said to me without thinking other people's feelings including me)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dear Egoy
You are lucky to have friends considering how rude you are to people, if i had my way u'd rot alone. you have problems. personality problems. take a hint, swallow your pride and just say sorry once in a while. ive known you for 5 years, and not once have i heard you appologise for being wrong. you just storm off, or hang up the fone when i call.dont give me that crap about you being never wrong, cos u are. i know your problem. you are spoilt, and dont deserve friends as good as us. spend ur friday nites in alone, see if we care. dont come bitching to us cos you never go out to any parties. go jerk off you whale. loser loser loser loser loser YOU ARE NO HIGHER THAN US!!! THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE HIGER THAN US IS YOUR BODY FAT PERCENTAGE. SO DONT YOU ARE LOOK DOWN UR HUGE NOSE AT US. LIKE WERE CRAP. COS YOUR ARROGANT. what makes you so special?

WE, YOUR FRIENDS, DEMAND RESPECT FROM NOW ON, OR YOU CAN KISS OUR ASSES GOODBYE.

Your long-suffering friend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I was totally shocked, I actually write this letter for myself. Worrying, huh. They make me sound like Regina George in Means Girls. I was not even a Queen Bee at all. Bleah! I am more into Karen Smith, the dumb big-eyed Rose McGowan look-alike blonde.Guess not, I m Regina prototype. Should I be proud or disgusted with my inner character. Hey I invented Plastic like you guys.Bleah!

Anyway, I watched Mean Girls like about 10 times; It was like I could memorise the whole scripts.It was the most bitchy, plastic and non-complex movie that need no special effect to put the message across.Anyway I can related to those characters, not because I was one of them ( I am lying ) but i was involved in bitching industry.

At least, to some people whom I know, would prefer to hang out with underdogs ( ugly people) so that he would stand out among and within the group.I was like DUH! For me, I would prefer to hang out with any kinds of people EXCEPT ugly and self-centered bitches ( Applied to guys only ). But for girls, even if you are rude, mean or even high-class bitches, there are so many ways to handle them. Either Fart or Burp in front of their face.

Talking about having beautiful friends.I have plenty of them. And I am not choosy. Most beautiful people are either shallow or empty. I did say MOST. Some even turned me into hollow vessel, you know, the one who make the loudest and uneccessary noise.




The Rules are:
- Never wear the same things twice
- Pink On Wednesdays
- Colored Shoes on Mondays
- No patterns or designs with jeans
- Jeans on Fridays only
- No boots or strappy shoes with mini skirts
- Np all solids, or clashing patterns
- Tuesday shirts with slogans
- Designs on tops must colow match skirts
- shoes(not boots) must color match skirts
- No black skirts Mondays or Tuesday
OR else Dun sit with us if u break the rules

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style