Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Since today the lab was being used by the researcher.No point for me going there wasting time doing nothing. So I was going to NUS to meet david's colleague to ask about my project since he was very familar and expertise in my fuel cell plus he is also a researcher doing master degree. I met up with Terence first for lunch at Jurong West near his house. He passed me the blank CD and a connection to my N-gage ( Total cost= $6). When he saw me, he commented that, in sarcastic way, from far, he thought I was my sister ( I lookedlike my sister ) due to my long hair. I was like....whoooo! Hold on! I did not look like Wang Lee Hom?But look like my sister.Get the facts right, Terence. Worse, He say I looked pretty. I took his criticism contructively and put in to one side.More to that, He came to meet me so late.I did not know he live in 40th storey which need 15 minutes to reach to ground level. I was totally pissed off. I came all the way to meet him and yet he took 15 minutes to reach. I hated LATECOMERS.

I just skipped the lunch date and straightaway took 198 bus to NUS.I did not want to be late for the appointment with David later. I had my lunch at Science Canteen. The food cost $2.60 and was not up to my expectation. Heck care! Very angry and hungry.I sat at LT 26 to sort my notes when the orientation group came to the the station ( the bench in front of me) to meet the station master. I was so shocked to see the group consist of more than 10 freshmen.It was much bigger than those in NTU. No wonder NUS was much more exciting and happening University compared to NTU. Why am I in NTU, for wrong reason?

David fetched me at LT 23 and we walked to his temporary lab. I was introduced to his colleague.He was very friendly and helpful.It takes no effort for me to warm up and ask him questions. During the 1hr (or less)session, I learnt quite a lot from him. I was very grateful and appreciated his help. At least I understand his accent of English.I went To YMCA Orchard to do some reading up before i went to Yio Chu Kang stadium for my running session. Today I was proud of myself. I ran around the track for 8 rounds non-stop. Yes, NON-stop.Maybe I need music to stay motivated.

I went back home, start to sms and icq everyone to vote for me, desperately.Somehow, I managed to keep up with old friends.Somehoww I missed them.I never realised that they can be so helpful and supportive, leaving me touched and almost in tears ( I just exagerrating ).Evarn, Ellie, Cheryl, Ming wei, ricky, sinwei and others are few need mentioning. These people who painted parts of my life with colours, positive ones.Life seems getting better.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style