Friday, July 23, 2004

I went to town at 2pm, apparently to kill time till the time's up. I stopped at HMV and went to the Gents to realise that my shirt was torn somewhere near the armpit. Am I getting bigger? So I looked around for the some similar shirt. Everything was so expensive. I walked to the CK tangs and found quite nice dirty pink tee-shirt embodied with initial SJ. SJ stands for Seed Jeans. So I bought it for 50% of $23. Good Bargain. Actually, I went to the Far East Plaza first to browse for more tops. I came to realise that I like that one at CK Tangs. I walked back and bought it.

I took a bus to Bugis and walked towards Tekka Mall, feeling quite hungry. I had a bite at Burger King at basement of Tekka Mall. It was quite a quiet but very cold place. I checked my time: 6.45pm. I decided to walk to the Farrer Park LRT station along the Little India. I always fascinated by the colourful and amazing scene along the shophouse. But of course, I could be turned off by their strong incense smell. I reached there at 7.15pm.Waiting.

Hung Yong called me to meet at control Station. I saw him and Hui Ting , and they were both wearing green clothes.Then Hui Hui and Bee Lan came a few minutes later. Somehow they wore similar but different coloured attire.They were just back from plaza Singapura. We walked to the Muthu Samy restaurant near Race Course Road.It was my virgin trip to such a posh Indian restaurant. It has a very beautiful decor, felt like I was in Maharajah Palace.We took a while to order the food. We,except Hui Hui and Bee Lan were not familiar with the food here. We managed to get Fish head Curry, Tandoori chicken, Curry Squid, Curry Mix vegetable and lime juice. The fish head curry was very appertizing and delicious but not other dishes. Somemore I was surpised that I had small appetite today. Could it be my Detox programme or I just did not like the curry? Or maybe those nasi Bryani and Spices made me full earlier? Bee Lan and Hung Yong had bigger appetite tonight.I myself was surpised with Bee Lan's unusual enormous appetite. We had fun again. I was just happy whenever they were with me. Some kind of therapy :Those laughter, fun and food. Bee Lan paid $50 for the meal while the rest of us paid $10 each. Total cost was $96.50.




The logo, Dishes and us





The fabulous five and infamous fish head curry





King Fisher beer : made in Bombay



We all walked to the Mustafa Center. Along the way, Bee Lan and I saw the sign board that said that the accident occured at this site, so ant witness please inform the police. Bee Lan made this racist jokes:

Bee Lan: It must be happened at night, the driver cannot the see the people here.
Esjay ( looking at the sign board again) : But it happened at 11.35AM.
Bee Lan: Then the victime must be chinese.
We both laughed at her corny jokes. We both loved making corning jokes and even laughed at each other jokes if they were deemed funny.

It was their virgin trip there. It was very crowded at Mustafa Center. Hui Hui bought headphone and Bee lan bought some vitamins for her father. I managed to check some toiteries' prices. They were cheaper than those at Watsons.We took a train to Dhoby Ghaut to chill out at the Pablum cafe but Hui Ting went back because she was quite tired. She just back from work when she met us.I bumped into Diana and Linus




Fabulous Five again



I ordered Kiwi/Calamnsi Smoothies, Hui Hui:mango smoothie, Hung Yong:raspberry Milkshake and Bee lan: Passionfruit Tea. We dicussed about cycling trip at Ubin, Wakeboarding trip and Redand Trip. They always surpised me with different trip. For today, I never knew they were quite sporting about going for some kind of sports. I would be more than thrilled to join the expenditure. Hung Yong was in dilemma about his decision to go to China. He was going to work ( sort of ) at Shanghai for 4 years. he liked the Job scope but he was not confident about sudden changes in environment, if he could adapt to it or working with strangers. For me, it was really a good opprtunity to get away from Singapore and gain very fruitful experience. When one come back from China, the prospect of getting the job will be better.Somemore the pay wise was quite high and talking about expenditure in Shanghai was not that big and he can come back richer. Maybe the time fram was too long ( 4 years ) but he can came back to Singapore at certain period like Chine New year.

If he go, I definitely miss him around. But Bee lan was more than encouraged him to take the offer. So when next time if we or maybe Bee lan wanted to go for Shanghai trip. At least we/she caould save on the accomodation wise. We just wish him best and hope he make a good decision about the job offers. After that, we went back home and I managed to get the last bus home.




We, with new hairstyle, new look and new life but friends forever



LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style