Friday, July 09, 2004

I forgot to book the equipment and surely I got scolded on monday again.I really hated school.

It is my first time going to the hair salon and I was very excited. I went to the Jurong point trying to choose which salon should I go: Jean Yip or Jantzen? Jean Yip was very crowded , with their staff than customers and the place was very small. Hence I ended up joining Jantzen.Being a first-timer, I ask the girl at the counter regarding the haircur, highlighter and the price. Maybe I should just gor a haircut for $18. She led me to my seat.I read some magazine while I waited for the hairstylist. I was introduced to thei female hairstylist named Yuki, a very pretty lady.She has hair FRINGE ( I just like girls with fringe ).I told her what kind of hairstyle I want by showing the Shawn Yue picture in Men Uno I brought, in case She did not understand my english.Plus, She suggest to do some highlighting in my hair. I just agreed without any consideration even though I knew I might regret for my decision.She was surpised that this was my first time visiting a hair salon. Usually I did my own haircut and I did not really like my hair texture plus an obvious grey hair which make me feel ashamed to visit the hair salon.I was just being conscious.

I spent about 2 hours in Jantzen because the highlight colour did not show well. I should choose blonde colour since Asian hair is very dark. When i look at myself, I felt good and looked good, minus not so obvious brown hairlight.I just could not wait to go to town and showed off * thick-skinned* I spent $74 on my hair and it was really quite heart-breaking experience.I definitely knew that I would not need to highlight my hair AGAIN.

I went home, called the screenbox about the availability of the tickets since my aunties were interested to watch the show. I headed to the office at chinatown and bought the ticket, make me ended up having no money at all. I still met Lily at Somerset , just that I won't
spend any money. We had dinner at Orchard Emerald.She treated me drink.We chatted while dining.Then we went to the Coffee Club Express at the Paragon to chill out a while. She ordered brownie for me because She knows I LOVE brownies. The coffee Club Express was so happening. So many gorgoues people there. Such an eye candies. I am one of them too. Gosh I felt so proud tonight.Lily and I just did some catching up with each other.

After that, I went to meet Terence, Nick and Chris at Borders. We hang out at Coffee Beans a while. Then we went to club for ahile before heading home since Nick was tired and sleepy.Plus I had long day tommorow plus I did not sleep whole night yesterday.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style