Sunday, July 11, 2004

hiu

Saturday 10th 2004

I woke up at 10am, knowing that I would be late for meeting with them, Rid and Abd.I bumped into Rid in MRT. Then we met Abd at Bugis and walked to Bridal Shop for our make-up. We met up with most of the girls.While waiting, the guys started to come down. I was only close to few girls only. Most people said that Rid and I were brothers as we looked alike. And I was proud to have him as my younger brother. I was much closer to him and Abd than any other guys. Then we all had our lunch at Zam Zam restaurant.I ordered Chicken Bryani and It sucks. After that, most guys and two girls went to take MRT to Suntec. I went to buy Smart card and batteried for the digicam cost me $65.I realised that It did not fit into my N-gage plus Terence's Camera was quite lousy to take picture under dim light. Total waste of time. I reached there and chilled out with other group at nearest foodcourt. Then we settled down outside with the rest while waiting for the management to come down to open the door. We had so much and laughter while waiting. These bunch of people were such a fun people.

Then we had rehearsal on the actual stage plus all the celebrities involved this time. The instructor whispered to me that I better walked properly, don't purposely walked like duck as if I got big manhood. This time, I told him off that I usually walked that way since young and it does not matter whether I have big thang. Bleah! We spent more time waiting.Then we changed into our sponsor clothes ( Ugly ) and did our hairtstyle before we did our last full rehearsal. The event started at 8.30 pm as the damn big fuck came late due to circumstance ( Yeah right) the auditorium was not illed up and was quite empty. Behind the stage, I managed to see celebrity face to face. Most of us were very hungry but were not allowed to go out since there was a queue outside already. We just filled out stomach with sponsored distilled mineral water.We made several trip to toilets.

Due to my lousy camera, i did not take any pictures. Most of the girls wanted to take picture with Abd , making me their photographer. I did not mind not being taken with them but being their photgrapher. Hullo. Am I that unattractive? or Am I that old? Well, I did not give a damn actually. I just hanged out with the few guys inside the room. I rather be frozen in death in the cold room than being a desperate idiot whose face saying 'please take picture with me because I'm worth it'. These implies to those guys outside. Being anti-social and shy, I did not try hard to praise or getting closer to those I considered ugly and bitchy. Like I mentioned, I was close to those who were pretty and demure only. Bitches was fine But not those who apparently touched most guys and asked what they wear beneath the jeans. Bleah!

Sadly, I did not win the award, but to a friend who has persoanlity, can walk well and have celebrity friends. So unfair. Do I ahve to mingle more with celebrities. I really cannot accept such results.Sorry for those who vote for me.I was truly grateful and appreciated. I guess I was really a lousy guy. Sighs! From that moment, i felt ashamed and looked down upon by society. We changed back and sat behind to watch the show to see who the winner was. After being announced, I say hi to my family and relatives before I proceeded to the Reception to eat. I did manage to take pictures with some celebrities whom I adored using Ifa's digicam. It was quite eventful event. Should I forget my dream and pursue other else. I went home with two girls.One the way home, I had a fruitful conversation with the taxi driver. He even gave a discounted rate for our cab fare. How sweet!

Quote from him : It does not matter if you fell down so many time, But it does matter if you know how to stand up again after a fell

It means in layman term, Life is always ups and downs, if you faced with failure somewhere in your life, take it as a lesson and learnt from it positive because people will respect for ur effort , determination and motivation.What he said ,was relevant to what events happened to me previously. I should not take it seriously and just move on.After I wnet back home, I smsed my brother, Rid and Abd and Suzanna to thank them for the company during the short event. Definitely, I would contact with them.Good Nites Glamour and Hullo Ordinary


Sunday 11th 2004

I woke up very late at 1pm. I just went to school to do my project. When I reached there at 3pm, I halted a while, thinking about what I should do in my lab since I did not make any plan yet. So I went to Canteen B, just clear up the stuff. Nothing much to do at all.lazing around.Waste time just like that.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style