Monday, July 12, 2004

hi

I went to school at 9am, bumped into Yee Kuan in bus 179. It was crowded as today it was the first day of convocation and I heard the President would be coming down. I did my project at lab , realising that it was really total of tiome doing things that might not work. Even My researcher was not around. I ended going back home early to avoid some familiar faces. After buying my lunch, i just took bus home.On the way there, Terence smsed that today was Kien's Convocation day ( CEE ). Well, he did not even invited me for his graduation day, why must I make a first move to ask him to meet me today.Anyway, It was his Big Day and I did not think I would like to spoil the party.

I just too a long nap, My body was getting lazier and lazier especially when the weather was very nice and cool these days.I was going to meet terence at Burger King at Holland Village later as I need his cable for the camera. When i reached there, i saw Nick and Ridza there too. I was shocked to see them. It was unexpected meeting. I just ordered my meal. They left earlier than me because i need to do myreading on my FYP. But ended up editing my pictures. Worse they switched off the airconditioner in BK, making the whole place stuffy and warm.So I just left early.Such a wasteful day today.

Your True Nature by llScorpiusll
Username
The quality that most appeals to you:Sex Appeal
In a survival situation, you:Outsmart your attacker
Your hidden talent is:Seeing the best in others
Your gift is:Genius
In groups, you:Perfer to act as security
Your best quality is:Your sensuality
Your weakness is:Your overbearing nature
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style