Saturday, July 17, 2004

"Esjay, you know why people keep stealing their glance at you ? Because you are beautiful. Girls, guys and even gays look at you!" said my friend, rekcufrehtom

I felt like poking his eyes with my long, thick middle finger. Wait a minute! Me, beautiful? You can not describe a guy beautiful It is just not politically right. Let us define the word beautiful

Beautiful - delighting the senses or exciting intellectual or emotional admiration < http://www.the freedictinary.com >
Beautiful - aesthetically pleasing


Am I that exciting your intellectual or emotional admiration. For layman term, Did you feel electrifyings ensation when you look at me? Definitely no, right? Plus, I did not even fit into gorgoues category. Gorgeous is above beautiful in hierachy.I told him off and yet it is not wrong to say guy are beautiful. what the motherF***er! I would have say that the attractive is the poltically right and good word to describe the look of the guy. Like this," hey that guy looks so attractive!" rather than "hey that guy looks so beautiful!" And the guy I am talking about here is not a drag, sissy or even wore a dress. Just a man like your father or brother or even your boyfriend.

attractive - pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm; "a remarkably attractive young man"; "an attractive personality"; "attractive clothes"; "a book with attractive illustrations"

But of course , there is no wrong with men going to beauty salon to look good, but not with the intention of beautifying their face.There is something changing in our civilization, or more it is a notion that is growing larger and larger beneath our unexamined desire for beauty at any expense.  The notion is that beauty is self justifying.  Becoming more aware of our looks is a good enough reason to do anything.  No one really would think twice about whether or not that is actually an objective improvement.A man that goes to salons, attends to his skin and cuticles, wears designer clothes and appears to be a male model are almost everywhere. They can be narcissistic and his purpose is exhibitionism.  He loves himself and he is in love with himself.Who does not want to look charming, (BUT not beautful). But then, why I make such a hoo haa over the statement.There is not big deal,right? There are pretty boys around in Singapore. Asian Men, especially thai and eurasian generally beautiful. Next time, if any Idiot tell me this

" Esjay , You look beautiful tonight "
I said, " Thank you, which part of me is beautiful?"
" hmm, your eyes."
I said," Absolutely. Thank you again. It will be nice if you say I look beautiful like your father or else he won'r pass bad genes to you" * shrug my fucking broad shoulder *




Pretty boy : aaron Kwok





LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style