Thursday, June 03, 2004

WORDS

One of the the most common terms used by me and my friends to describe is LOSER.That's not a description but a label.When we are taken in by a label, we are taken by opinions and beliefs.That is, we willingly accept statements without evidence of their validity.The assumptions become stereotypes,which beacome put-downs.Before one know, we are engaged in name-calling or verbal abuse.

Hence, the use of labels is more than unfair.it is hurtful as well.It hurts me when I read my friend's blog regarding me and my friend.It bothered me so much to see him deframe us who can't help whatever is being said about us.Hopefully,if he see it put into words, he'll read and realise how stupid it is to use strong words to describe or even stereotype them in his own opinions.

The power of words.We supposed to do more than avoid using them to diminish others.Instead we should use them to encourage and inspire them.I was quite pissed off when i read the blog.It really ruined my reputation or intrude my privacy.There should be a etiqette in every thing we do, even writing a journal online.It is global for sure.Anyone anywhere bound to read your blog and from there, one can easily use the power of words to eitheir ruin you or save you.

Words, they cut like a knife.Cut into my life.I don't want to see your words.They always attack.Please take them all back.If they're yours I don't want anymore But your actions speak louder than words.And they're only words, unless they're true.Your actions speak louder than promises.You're inclined to make and inclined to break.I caught you at your game.You will not bring me shame with your words

Too much blinding light
Your touch, I've grown tired of your words
Words, words
A linguistic form that can meaningfully be spoken in isolation
Conversation, expression, a promise, a sigh
In short, a lie
A message from heaven, a signal from hell
I give you my word I'll never tell
Language that is used in anger
Personal feelings signaling danger
A brief remark, an utterance, information
Don't mince words, don't be evasive
Speak your mind, be persuasive
A pledge, a commitment, communication, words

Words, Madonna

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style